SCHEDULE: PRN/Per Diem
Do you want to be a part of a family and not just another employee? Are you looking for a work environment where diversity and inclusion thrive? Submit your application today and find out what it truly means to be a part of a team. We have an exciting opportunity for you to join the nation's largest provider of healthcare services as a Speech Language Pathologist.
At HCA Healthcare we offer you an excellent total compensation package, including competitive salary, excellent benefit package and growth opportunities. We believe in our team and your ability to do excellent work with us. Your benefits include 401k, PTO medical, dental, flex spending, life, disability, tuition reimbursement, employee discount program, employee stock purchase program and student loan repayment.
As a Speech Language Pathologist at our facility you will find out what it truly means to be a part of a collaborative team where diversity and inclusion thrive. Every role has an impact on our patients' lives and you have the opportunity to make a difference. Join us in our efforts to better our community! In this role:
- You will be responsible for direct assessment and speech pathology intervention, based on the interdisciplinary treatment plan and established priorities.
- You will conduct diagnostic evaluations, including recommendations for treatment and provision of that treatment when indicated, in the areas of speech, expressive and receptive language, cognition, oral functioning/swallowing, and voice deficits as related to injury, illness, or developmental difficulty.
- You will determine the need for appropriate referrals of other specialists for consultation and/or treatment and consult with the primary physician regarding these needs and disposition of referrals.
- You will effectively develop home programs and complete family training.
- You will maintain up-to-date knowledge of trends in Speech Pathology and participate in program development and establishment of new procedures, service lines, and changes as needed.
While serving as a cornerstone amongst the northern Utah communities for the past 60 years, Ogden Regional Medical Center has created a deeply-rooted tradition of excellence and caring. The 240-bed facility provides a full spectrum of top-quality services, including a Level II trauma center, certified stroke center, cancer treatment center, alcohol and chemical dependency treatment center, and much more. Nationally recognized, Ogden Regional's maternity care ranks in the nation's top 5 percent, and its cardiology services include accreditation in echocardiography, atrial fibrillation, chest pain and heart failure.
Ogden Regional is part of HCA's network of more than 300 affiliate hospitals, outpatient centers and business offices across the country. HCA and Ogden Regional are all about caring for people, and that care extends to patients, families and employees.
If you find this opportunity compelling, we encourage you to apply. We promptly review all applications. If you are highly qualified you will hear from one of our managers. We are actively interviewing so apply today!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
- Utah State license in speech pathology
- ASHA certified or ASHA Clinical Fellowship Year
- American Red Cross or American Heart Association Basic Life Support Course (BLS or BCLS) and Certification
- Masters Degree in Speech Language Pathology from an accredited University and CFY documentation with American Speech/Hearing/Language (ASHA)
One year of related work experience in an acute-care setting is preferred, but not required.
NICU experience is preferred.
Our Company's recruiters are here to help unlock the next possibility within your career and we take your candidate experience very seriously. During the recruitment process, no recruiter or employee will request financial or personal information (Social Security Number, credit card or bank information, etc.) from you via email. The recruiters will not email you from a public webmail client like Gmail or Yahoo Mail. If you feel suspicious of a job posting or job-related email, let us know by clicking here.
For questions about your job application or this site please contact HCAhrAnswers at 1-844-422-5627 option 1.
Apply on company website