Ochsner Health System is seeking BC/BE PSYCHIATRISTS to join our expanding psychiatry practices.
- Must be board certified or board eligible
- Both newly trained and experienced psychiatrists are encouraged to apply
- Physicians directly from residency training or with experience will be considered.
- Salary offered will be competitive and commensurate with experience and training
- Baton Rouge, Louisiana: Opportunity to provide psychiatric services and consultations in an outpatient setting to a variety of patients Monday through Friday with no evening or weekend call and no hospital consults. Baton Rouge offers a vibrant culture and is a very family-oriented city with great schools, restaurants, shopping, and an abundance of sports and cultural opportunities. We are the state capital, with a metropolitan population of over 800,000 and home to Louisiana State University and Southern University.
- North Shore of New Orleans: Join our expanding practice in the Covington/Slidell area. Provide outpatient psychiatric services and consultation to a variety of patients Monday through Friday. As a suburb of New Orleans, the North Shore region offers a family oriented community with the amenities of New Orleans just 30 minutes away. The North Shore is known for the many festivals, parks, and community events throughout the year and St. Tammany Parish is ranked #1 in the state for its outstanding, award winning school system.
- Ochsner Medical Center New Orleans: Excellent opportunity to join an expanding department. This is a full-time outpatient position which includes telepsychiatry and interfacing with residents of the LSU/Ochsner Psychiatry Residency training program. New Orleans is one of the most exciting and vibrant cities in America. Amenities include multiple universities, academic centers, professional sports teams, world-class dining, cultural interests, renowned live entertainment and music.
- Ochsner Health System and Acadia Healthcare: Opportunities exist for Adult, Geriatric and Child & Adolescent Psychiatrists to practice at its freestanding behavioral health hospital (inpatient psychiatric hospital) in LaPlace, Louisiana, located along the east bank of the Mississippi River in the New Orleans metropolitan area, at the site of the former River Parishes Hospital. This hospital is expected to grow to an average daily census of more than 60 patients.
- St. Charles Parish Hospital: Great opportunity to join a 20 bed Behavioral Health Unit in Luling, LA. The candidate will be joining an expanding inpatient and outpatient practice. St. Charles Parishs central location between New Orleans and Baton Rouge provides ample opportunities to take advantage of the commercial, cultural and recreational resources available throughout the region. An award-winning public school system, along with the availability of private schools provide for high quality educational programming. A total of 18 colleges and universities are within a few hours of St. Charles Parish with 10 in the immediate New Orleans area.
Ochsner Health System is Louisianas largest non-profit, academic, healthcare system. Driven by a mission to Serve, Heal, Lead, Educate and Innovate, coordinated clinical and hospital patient care is provided across the region by Ochsner's 40 owned, managed and affiliated hospitals and specialty hospitals, and more than 100 health centers and urgent care centers. Ochsner is the only Louisiana hospital recognized by U.S. News & World Report as a Best Hospital across three specialty categories caring for patients from all 50 states and more than 70 countries worldwide each year. Ochsner employs nearly 25,000 employees and over 4,500 employed and affiliated physicians in over 90 medical specialties and subspecialties, and conducts more than 700 clinical research studies. Ochsner Health System is proud to be a tobacco-free environment. For more information, please visit ochsner.org and follow us on Twitter and Facebook.
Sorry, no J-1 visa opportunities.
Ochsner is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.For more information and to apply Click Here
Ochsner Health System is seeking BC/BE PSYCHIATRISTS to join our expanding psychiatry practices. Must be board cert...
Apply on company website