Internal or Family Medicine Primary Care Doctors -$100k sign on bonus
- Limited patient numbers (under 400/physician) allowing time for comprehensive care
- Flexibility for extended patient visits, family conferences and complex care coordination
- Increased staffing to allow for higher level clinical interventions and ED avoidance
- Strong subspecialty support provided by our easily accessible group practice physicians
- 100% outpatient full time or part time with RN supported minimal call duties
- Generous Salary with $100k sign on bonus option
- EPIC EMR with strong support staff
Ochsner Health is recruiting Internal Medicine and Family Medicine doctors to provide comprehensive risk based care in our new MedVantage clinic in Kenner, Louisiana. Physicians at any point in their career directly from residency training or with experience are invited to apply for full-time or part-time positions. We are seeking dynamic, collaborative primary care physicians with a patients-first focus to providing medical care.
Why choose Ochsner Health
At Ochsner, innovation is at the core of everything we do. We are a pioneer in telemedicine and population health, including innovative chronic disease management programs for hypertension and diabetes. Our team-based practices are designed to provide you with the support you need to best serve your patients, while also offering excellent work-life balance. Ochsners commitment to coordination of care will allow you to seamlessly refer patients to a trusted specialist. Our strong commitment to academic medicine offers you participation in clinical teaching with options for academic teaching, research and academic titles.
At Ochsner Health Center Kenner, we are the driving site for the River Region as it pertains to our outstanding patient experience and quality scores, our family-oriented team, and our passion to serve and care for the River Region community.
- Board Certified/Board eligible in FM, IM, Med/Peds or Med/Psych
- Excellent clinical and communication skills
Awards, Accomplishments and Accolades
- New England Journal of Medicine published Covid-19 research (Hospitalization and Mortality among Black Patients and White Patients with Covid-19, NEJM May 27,2020)
- National Institute of Health (NIH) grant for our work on Opioid Stewardship ($1.6 million)
- Recognized by Indeed as a Top-Rated Workplace for Work-Life Balance in 2019
- Named as a 2019 Top Workplace by Times-Picayune
Join our team and help make a difference! Apply today HERE
Ochsner is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Internal or Family Medicine Primary Care Doctors
Apply on company website