Last year alone, HCA Healthcare colleagues invested over 156,000 hours impacting our communities. As a Clinical Manager RN - Home Health with Nurse on Call, you can be a manager in an organization that is devoted to giving!Benefits
We are committed to providing our executives the support they need. At Nurse on Call, we offer eligible colleagues an attractive benefit package that includes medical, wellbeing, dental and vision benefits along with some unique benefits including:
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance and Flexible Spending
- Paid Time Off (PTO) and Personal Leave
- 401K (100% annual match - 3% to 9% of pay based on years of service)
- Academic Assistance and Reimbursements for Tuition and Student Loans
- Employee Discounts including Tickets, Retail, Mental Health Apps, Education Apps, Identity Theft Protection etc.
- Home, Auto, and Pet Insurance
- Employee Stock Purchase Program (ESPP)
- Short Term & Long Term Disability coverage
- Adoption Assistance
- Legal Benefits and lots more!
Learn more about Employee Benefits
Come join our team as a(an) Clinical Manager RN - Home Health. We care for our communities and employees! HCA Hope Fund in fourteen years reached a historic milestone: $50 million in help to our colleagues in need. Last year, HCA Healthcare and our colleagues donated $13.8 million dollars to charitable organizations. Apply Today!Job Summary and Qualifications
Responsible for the planning, coordination, and delivery of quality interdisciplinary home health care services. Will ensure compliance to federal/state standards and clinical best practices.
What you will do in this role:
- Supervises, monitors, and ensures competencies and performance of assigned home health care team(s)
- Supervises ongoing case management of all patients ensuring an accurate evaluation and treatment plan, maintaining our quality model, and utilizing services appropriately to achieve optimal outcomes.
- Reviews electronically submitted documentation and provides feedback to clinicians regarding deficiencies or OASIS corrections (with feedback from Quality Review Specialist) to ensure the medical records reflect compliance with medical necessity, homebound status, visit utilization, and documentation of individualized patient assessment and transition (discharge) planning.
- Reviews agency assigned team outcome data, participates in and facilitates improvement activities for agency quality and outcome performance.
- Reviews patient schedules to ensure appropriate coordination of care and clinical needs and ensures efficiency of clinical associates.
- Serves as an educator and mentor for assigned home health care team regarding home health documentation, including addressing deficiencies in clinical documentation, inconsistencies, clinical standards of care, and compliance.
- Two years of experience within a licensed and certified (Medicare) home health agency required
- Competent in Federal (Medicare) and Local standards including Conditions of Participation and Local Coverage Determinations
- Supervisory experience preferred
- Certifications, Licenses, and other Special Requirements
- Current/Active Registered Nurse (RN) License within practice state required
- Reliable transportation and proof of valid automobile liability insurance
- Must have valid driver's license
Nurse On Call is a Medicare certified agency of HCA Healthcare that provides home healthcare services. Our professionals include registered nurses, licensed practical nurses, rehabilitation therapists, and social workers trained to help you try to get back to your normal life as quickly as possible. We offer a full range of individualized services for those who qualify and options to keep you healthy and that aim to lower your chances of hospital readmission. Our focus is to keep you on the path to recovery and wellness, not back to the hospital. With physical and occupational therapy, skilled nursing and more, Nurse On Call provides the care you need in the comfort of your own home.
HCA Healthcare has been named one of the World's Most Ethical Companies by Ethisphere Institute for over a decade. In recent years, HCA Healthcare spent an estimated $3.7 billion in cost for the delivery of charitable care, uninsured discounts, and other uncompensated expenses."The great hospitals will always put the patient and the patient's family first, and the really great institutions will provide care with warmth, compassion, and dignity for the individual."- Dr. Thomas Frist, Sr.
HCA Healthcare Co-Founder
Become a manager with an organization that invests in your career while giving to the community. We are seeking distinguished applicants for our Clinical Manager RN - Home Health opening. Help HCA Healthcare create healthier tomorrows for patients and communities.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Apply on company website