Are you passionate about the patient experience? At HCA Healthcare, we are committed to caring for patients with purpose and integrity. We care like family! Jump-start your career as a Human Resources Business Partner today with Northwest Medical Center.Benefits
We are committed to providing our employees with the support they need. At Northwest Medical Center, we offer eligible colleagues an attractive benefit package that includes medical, wellbeing, dental and vision benefits along with some unique benefits including:
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance and Flexible Spending
- Paid Time Off (PTO) and Personal Leave
- 401K (100% annual match - 3% to 9% of pay based on years of service)
- Academic Assistance and Reimbursements for Tuition and Student Loans
- Employee Discounts including Tickets, Retail, Mental Health Apps, Education Apps, Identity Theft Protection etc.
- Home, Auto, and Pet Insurance
- Employee Stock Purchase Program (ESPP)
- Short Term & Long Term Disability coverage
- Adoption Assistance
- Legal Benefits and lots more!
Learn more about Employee Benefits
Come join our team as a Human Resources Business Partner. We care for our community! Just last year, HCA Healthcare and our colleagues donated $13.8 million dollars to charitable organizations. Apply Today!Job Summary and Qualifications
In this role you will provide strategic human resources support at one or more HCA Healthcare facilities. You will work with a team to create a desired workplace culture. Your role will engage and influence a productive workforce through policies, programs and practices.
What you will do in this role:
- You will engage managers to understand talent needs of the businesses and define people strategies
- Partner with the VP of HR and the Labor Relations Center of Excellence (COE)
- You will provide observations related to departmental issues to help develop appropriate initiatives
- Advise managers on learning and organizational development, program implementation, completion of employee development plans and updating the succession plans
- Support employee relations, ethics, or compliance investigations
- Prepare managers for the compensation planning process and provide compensation budget information
- Perform worker's comp intake processing, support applicable employee leave of absence or return to work administration at facility level
What you should have for this role:
- Bachelor's degree
- 3 or more years of relevant work experience
- 1 or more of those years experience must be in a HR department
Human Resources Group empowers our people to grow and give purpose to the HCA Healthcare culture. We deliver our Human Resource model in three sectors: HR Business Partners, HR Shared Operations and HR Centers of Excellence. HR Business Partner teams are critical to the success of our HR delivery model. We drive performance to achieve successful results to better care for our patients, communities and each other.
HCA Healthcare has been named one of the World's Most Ethical Companies by Ethisphere Institute for over a decade. In recent years, HCA Healthcare spent an estimated $3.7 billion in cost for the delivery of charitable care, uninsured discounts, and other uncompensated expenses.
Celebrating over 30 years of providing quality healthcare to Margate, Coconut Creek, Coral Springs, Parkland and the surrounding communities in Broward County, Northwest Medical Center is a 289-bed hospital offering medical and surgical programs including open heart surgery, 24-hour Adult and Pediatric ER, maternity, orthopedics, pediatrics, robotic and minimally invasive surgery, heart and vascular, weight loss surgery, rehabilitation, and women's services."The great hospitals will always put the patient and the patient's family first, and the really great institutions will provide care with warmth, compassion, and dignity for the individual."- Dr. Thomas Frist, Sr.
HCA Healthcare Co-Founder
If you are looking for an opportunity that provides satisfaction and personal growth, we encourage you to apply for our Human Resources Business Partner opening. We promptly review all applications. Highly qualified candidates will be contacted for interviews. Unlock the possibilities and apply today!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Apply on company website