Northwell Health is seeking a Division Chief of Neuroradiology to lead our growing Neuroradiology practice. Neuroradiologists at the associate or full professor level with appropriate leadership and clinical experience will be considered. This is a unique career opportunity to lead a thriving academic radiology department in one of the nations largest health systems.
Highlights of this position include:
- Highly competitive compensation and benefits package.
- Faculty appointment at the Donald and Barbara Zucker School of Medicine at Hofstra/Northwell.
- Support and dedicated time for research.
- Many opportunities for interdisciplinary clinical and academic cooperation
- Radiology resident and neuroradiology subspecialty fellow training programs
- State-of-the-art hospitals and full service imaging centers with the most advanced technology and equipment in the marketplace.
- All new system-wide IT infrastructure and PACS with advanced technical support
Northwell Health includes 23 award-winning hospitals and more than 750 community-based practice locations throughout Long Island, Manhattan, Queens, Brooklyn, Staten Island, and Westchester. All candidates will receive competitive salaries, a comprehensive benefits package, and eligibility for tuition reimbursement.
Physicians will be employed as members of Northwell Physician Partners, the fifth largest medical group in the country. Academic Appointment to Donald and Barbara Zucker School of Medicine at Hofstra/Northwell is commensurate with credentials and experience. We continually recruit a diverse physician workforce to meet the needs of the diverse patients we seek to serve; as a result, our Health System is proudly ranked DiversityIncs #1 Hospital and Health System. Our Department of Radiologys Committee for Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion utilizes a four-pronged approach to promote, sustain, and advance an inclusive environment. For more information and resources regarding our initiatives, please visit our Center for Equity of Care,https://www.northwell.edu/education-and-resources/community-engagement/center-for-equity-of-care.
For additional information and to apply, please contact: Dr. David Siegel,DSiegel@northwell.edu.
Apply on company website