Otolaryngologist Opportunity near the Coast of Maine!
Maine Coast Hospital is actively seeking a BC/BE Otolaryngologist to join our hospital employed practice. You will join a dedicated, innovative, and ambitious team consisting of an experienced Otolaryngologist, 1 CMA and 1 RN in a well-established practice serving the Ellsworth community for years to come. Experience in otolaryngology is preferred but open to new grads.
Primary responsibilities include:
- Outpatient clinic and one surgical day a week
- All otolaryngology related procedures
- Optional work schedule
- Call 6 days a month
2023 J1 Waiver Opportunity
Northern Light Maine Coast Hospital is a full-service hospital in Ellsworth ME, serving both Hancock and Western Washington Counties. NL-MCH provides exceptional medical care with the personal touch and convenience only a community hospital can while having the support of a large healthcare system. Live near one of the most beautiful places in Maine that draw approximately 3.5 million vacationing and visitors each year, Acadia National Park.
Why Northern Light Health?
- Robust compensation and benefits package
- Student Loan Reimbursement Programs
- Relocation Bonus/Sign on Bonus
- Flexible schedules and exceptional work/life balance
- Generous PTO benefits
- Health insurance, dental, vision for you and your dependents
- Professional fees paid: Membership dues/Subscriptions
- CME allowance
Maine is a great place in what it has to offer. Where there is truly something for everyone: cultural events, an internal airport, universities and colleges, pristine wilderness waterways to pine forests, clear waters and its rocky shorelines. Simply put, its beautiful here!
Apply on company website