Unique GeriatricsPhysician Opportunity at CA Dean Hospital
Northern Light CA Dean Hospital inGreenville, Maine is seeking a dedicated BC/BE Geriatrics physician to join ourgrowing hospital-employed practice.This physician will serve local nursing homes and have a dual role as a medical director and an attending!
About the opportunity:
- Dual role: medical director and attending
- Build relationships with several nursing homes, hospitals, and families across two counties
- Support from collegial clinical and clerical staff located in the practice
- Schedule: variable - week days only
- No call
- New graduates will be considered with an understanding that they will mainly be working independently
Why Northern Light CA Dean Hospital?
- Competitive compensation and benefits package
- Student loan reimbursement programs - up to $20k per year with no maximum benefit!
- Sign-onandrelocation bonuses
- Supportive, collegial environment
- Flexible schedules and exceptional work/life balance
- Leadership opportunity
- J-1 waiver opportunity for 2022
If you wish to live and work in one of the most beautiful areas of Maine, this opportunity is for you! The Greenvillearea is where you can find some of the best outdoor recreation, famous Moosehead Lake, and all the close amenities you could want. Northern Light CA Dean Hospital is a member if Northern Light Health, the most expansive integrated health delivery system in the state. With our ten hospitals and more than 12,000 team members, we are making healthcare work for our patients, communities, and staff.Come join the change!
Unique Geriatrics Physician Opportunity at CA Dean HospitalNorthern Light CA Dean Hospital in Greenville,...
Apply on company website