This position reports to the Director, Philanthropic Giving, and is responsible for the overall administrative analyst support of donor based activities including data collection, data management, report preparation and analyzing the data. Works across an integrated media platform assisting with NorthBay Healthcare Foundation landing page on the website, donor board at NorthBay Medical Center and VacaValley Hospital. Uses advanced videography skills to assist at all NorthBay fundraising events. Works closely with the Foundation President, Director, Philanthropic Giving, and the Foundation Coordinator for database development and report writing based on identified needs of the department and requests from other departments. Provides excellent customer service while maintaining a high level of confidentiality about donor information. Works independently with minimal supervision utilizing a high level of initiative, judgment, and critical thinking skills.
1. Associate Degree or Bachelor's Degree preferred.
Licensure and Certification:
Experience, Knowledge and Skills:
1. Two –Three years of analyst experience.
2. Prefer experience and knowledge with Raiser's Edge Software or demonstrated skill with a comparable relational database program.
3. Minimum 3 years working with website maintenance, and video and editing related to fundraising initiatives.
4. Database management and report preparation.
5. Knowledge of HTML programming.
6. Photography and video experience.
7. Pay close attention to detail, while maintaining a high level of accuracy in all work.
8. Excellent oral and written communication skills.
9. Demonstrated experience in managing multiple priorities.
10. Demonstrated project management skills preferred.
11. Demonstrated experience with Windows NT.
12. Word processing, database programs such as excel or access required.
1. The NorthBay Way is a set of value-based behaviors that are to be consistently demonstrated and role modeled by all employees that work at NorthBay Healthcare. The NorthBay Way principles consist of Caring, Communication, Collaboration, and Competence.
Apply on company website