DescriptionSHIFT: Nights (rotating weekends)
Hourly Wage Estimate: $33.65 - $50.45 / hour
Learn more about the benefits offered for this job.
The estimate displayed represents the typical wage range of candidates hired. Factors that may be used to determine your actual salary may include your specific skills, how many years of experience you have and comparison to other employees already in this role. The typical candidate is hired below midpoint of the range.
Are you looking for a work environment as a Trauma Nurse Lead where diversity and inclusion thrive? Submit your application with HealthONE's North Suburban Medical Center today!
We offer you a generous benefits package including:
- Medical, Dental, Disability and Life Insurance
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Paid Time Off
- Employee Discount Program
- Employee Stock Purchase Program
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Student Loan Repayment
As the Trauma Nurse Lead, you will be collaborating with the director to lead a team of amazing medical professionals. This is a great opportunity to take your career to the next level!
What you should expect to do in this role:
- You must be able to demonstrate advanced knowledge and skills in the care of your patients.
- You will Coordinate and triage incoming trauma patients
- You will be responsible for trauma bay readiness
- You will facilitate psychosocial support for the trauma staff
- You will manage care with the primary trauma surgeon
- You will deliver care based on criteria that is age appropriate and based on the physical, psychosocial, cultural, safety and learning needs of the individual patient.
- You may rotate to areas other than your normally assigned service area/s, and will perform only those duties for which you have demonstrated competency.
- You will be performing delegated duties consistent with your scope of practice and functions within the philosophy and overall plan of care delivery at NSMC.
- You will display positive support for NSMC as well as the entire HealthONE organization.
- You will collaborate with the Emergency Department CNC
- You will evaluate all activations for triage level appropriateness
- You will be incorporating all of the RN roles as above, and including the additional responsibilities of directing shift operations with schedules, assignments, and coordination of resources.
What qualifications you will need for this role:
- Current Colorado Registered Nurse License or valid compact license
- Current BLS, American Heart Association or American Red Cross, required
- ACLS, preferred
- Bachelor Science Nursing preferred
- Graduate of an accredited school of nursing required
- Minimum of 2 years clinical RN experience required
- Two years progressive supervisory or charge nurse experience preferred
North Suburban Medical Center is the highest-quality hospital in north Denver. As a member of the HealthONE family of hospitals, North Suburban is one of just two hospitals in the state of Colorado named a Top Performer on Key Quality Measures each of the last five years. In addition, North Suburban is the only hospital in north Denver to receive an “A” rating on the Leapfrog Group's biannual patient safety ratings the last nine surveys. North Suburban was honored by the Women's Choice Awards as one of America's Best ERs and one of America's Best Hospitals for Patient Safety. Licensed for 157 beds, North Suburban is located in Thornton, Colorado, and is a 10-minute drive from downtown Denver. If you are looking for an opportunity that provides satisfaction and personal growth, we encourage you to apply. Come unlock the possibilities and apply today!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Our Company's recruiters are here to help unlock the next possibility within your career and we take your candidate experience very seriously. During the recruitment process, no recruiter or employee will request financial or personal information (Social Security Number, credit card or bank information, etc.) from you via email. The recruiters will not email you from a public webmail client like Gmail or Yahoo Mail. If you feel suspicious of a job posting or job-related email, let us know by clicking here.
For questions about your job application or this site please contact HCAhrAnswers at 1-844-422-5627 option 1.
Apply on company website