SCHEDULE: PRN/Per Diem
North Suburban Medical Center
PCT - Patient Care Tech - CNA
The Certified Nurses Assistant (CNA):
- Supports the mission of NSMC by providing a comforting environment for patients and their families
- Assists in patient care under the supervision of an RN, and in accordance to the patient care standards
- Performs delegated duties consistent with his/her scope of practice and functions within the philosophy and overall plan of care at NSMC
- Must be certified, enjoy working with patients and families, have excellent interpersonal skills, and be able to take direction from staff
- Must have the capacity to foster a positive work environment, be professional and display positive support of NSMC as well as the entire HealthONE organization
- Cares for infants through geriatric patients.
ABOUT NORTH SUBURBAN MEDICAL CENTER
For nearly 40 years, North Suburban has served the north metro Denver community at its location in Thornton, Colorado with an unwavering dedication to quality and community. At North Suburban, you'll find the strongest history of quality of any north Denver hospital, and that dedication to quality continues today.
North Suburban is a 127 bed acute care hospital that provides a number of medical services and actively addresses the medical needs of our community. We provide labor and delivery services, emergency care, vital health screenings such as mammograms, cardiovascular care, cancer care, orthopedic care, robotic surgery, and of course, hospital care. North Suburban also provides advanced wound care and hyperbaric treatments and operates a neonatal intensive care unit for newborns in need.
As an HCA/HealthONE hospital, North Suburban is part of an internationally known and highly regarded system of hospitals founded on the mission to serve and deliver on our mission statement: Above all else, we are dedicated to the care and improvement of human life.
- Current CO CNA license REQUIRED
- American Heart Association Basic Life Support (BLS) Health Care Provider (required)
- 1-2 years of experience in a clinical setting preferred
If you find this opportunity compelling, we encourage you to apply. We promptly review all applications. If you are highly qualified you will hear from one of our managers. We are actively interviewing so apply today!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Our Company's recruiters are here to help unlock the next possibility within your career and we take your candidate experience very seriously. During the recruitment process, no recruiter or employee will request financial or personal information (Social Security Number, credit card or bank information, etc.) from you via email. The recruiters will not email you from a public webmail client like Gmail or Yahoo Mail. If you feel suspicious of a job posting or job-related email, let us know by clicking here.
For questions about your job application or this site please contact HCAhrAnswers at 1-844-422-5627 option 1.
Apply on company website