SCHEDULE: PRN/Per Diem
Hourly Wage Estimate: $17.13 - $23.98 / hour
Learn more about the benefits offered for this job.
The estimate displayed represents the typical wage range of candidates hired. Factors that may be used to determine your actual salary may include your specific skills, how many years of experience you have and comparison to other employees already in this role. The typical candidate is hired below midpoint of the range.
Do you have the career opportunities you want in your current role? We have an exciting opportunity for you to join the nation's largest provider of healthcare services as an OR Scheduler.
We are seeking an OR Scheduler for our hospital to ensure that we continue to provide all patients with high quality, efficient care. We are an amazing team that works hard to support each other and are seeking a phenomenal addition like you who feels patient care is as meaningful as we do. We want you to apply now!
As a OR Scheduler, you will work under the supervision of the clerical coordinator and Director of Surgical Services, performing surgery scheduling for OR, Day Surgery and Pre-Admission Testing. If you are dedicated to caring for the well-being of others, this could be your next opportunity. We want your knowledge and expertise!
Here is some of what you can expect from being an OR Scheduler with us:
· You will be responsible for scheduling surgical procedures and is responsible for the clerical and receptionist functions essential to delivering efficient patient care in the Surgical Services Department.
· You will post surgeries, and Endoscopy procedures, recording all pertinent information per department policy.
· You will enter surgery patient charges, tracks Operating Room statistics, enters procedure information on a daily basis in the OR permanent log, and submits daily utilization information.
· You will function independently to schedule procedures, act as a liaison to physicians and their offices, operate and help maintain the computer system, enters and maintains assigned daily charges and statistical information.
· You will focus on the information systems processes for the clinical information system in Surgical Services.
· You will work closely with the OR staff to maintain accuracy of scheduled cases, flow of the OR schedule, and accuracy of preference cards.
What qualifications you will need:
· Graduate of certified unit secretary training course preferred.
· One (1) year minimum experience as a unit secretary or OR scheduler.
North Suburban Medical Center is the highest-quality hospital in north Denver. As a member of the HealthONE family of hospitals, North Suburban is one of just two hospitals in the state of Colorado to be named a Top Performer on Key Quality Measures each of the last five years. In addition, North Suburban is the only hospital in north Denver to receive an “A” rating on the Leapfrog Group's biannual patient safety ratings the last nine surveys. North Suburban has been honored by the Women's Choice Awards as one of America's Best ERs and one of America's Best Hospitals for Patient Safety. Licensed for 157 beds, North Suburban is located in Thornton, Colorado, a 10-minute drive from downtown Denver.
Be a part of an organization that invests in you. We are actively reviewing applications. Highly qualified candidates will be promptly contacted by our hiring managers for interviews. Submit your application and help us raise the bar in patient care!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Our Company's recruiters are here to help unlock the next possibility within your career and we take your candidate experience very seriously. During the recruitment process, no recruiter or employee will request financial or personal information (Social Security Number, credit card or bank information, etc.) from you via email. The recruiters will not email you from a public webmail client like Gmail or Yahoo Mail. If you feel suspicious of a job posting or job-related email, let us know by clicking here.
For questions about your job application or this site please contact HCAhrAnswers at 1-844-422-5627 option 1.
Apply on company website