SCHEDULE: PRN/Per Diem
Hourly Wage Estimate: $37.84 - $58.00 / hour
Learn more about the benefits offered for this job.
The estimate displayed represents the typical wage range of candidates hired. Factors that may be used to determine your actual salary may include your specific skills, how many years of experience you have and comparison to other employees already in this role. The typical candidate is hired below midpoint of the range.
Are you looking for a company that places integrity over their bottom line? Here at HCA Healthcare, our everyday decisions are founded on compassion. Apply today and join a team that is dedicated to serving others in need.
We are seeking an Echocardiographer for our center to ensure that we continue to provide all patients with high quality, efficient care. We are an amazing team that works hard to support each other and are seeking a phenomenal addition like you who feels patient care is as meaningful as we do. We want you to apply now!
An echo tech is a cardiovascular technologist who specializes in using non-invasive imaging technology to analyze a patient's heart, specifically the function of its veins, arteries, chambers, and valves. Here is some of what you can expect from being an Echo Technologist with us:
- Your main responsibility would be to calibrate and use medical diagnostic imaging machines to take images of a patient's heart.
- You will operate an echocardiography machine to record and assess wall motion, valvular function, and kinesis of the heart, for use in the diagnosis of cardiac disorders and valvular disorders.
- Your role assists with Stress Testing and other non-invasive cardiopulmonary diagnostic testing procedures upon the request of the physician and according to departmental demands.
- Your role must demonstrate competency in all areas of echocardiography including transthoracic echo, transesophageal echo, stress echo, and pharmocologic induced stress echo.
- Licensure/Certification/Registration: Registration in adult echocardiography or eligible (RDCS or RCS); AHA or ARC BLS
- Education:Associate of science Minimum. Bachelor of Science preferred. Consider prior training years' experience and continuing education in lieu of formal education.
- Experience: Three years' experience in echocardiography preferred.
- Knowledge/Skills/Abilities: Critical thinking skills; Patient care skills
- Degree of Supervision Required: Under supervision of the Supervisor of Echocardiography and the Cardiopulmonary Director.
About North Suburban Medical Center: North Suburban Medical Center is the highest-quality hospital in north Denver. As a member of the HealthONE family of hospitals, North Suburban is one of just two hospitals in the state of Colorado to be named a Top Performer on Key Quality Measures each of the last five years. In addition, North Suburban is the only hospital in north Denver to receive an “A” rating on the Leapfrog Group's biannual patient safety ratings the last nine surveys. North Suburban has been honored by the Women's Choice Awards as one of America's Best ERs and one of America's Best Hospitals for Patient Safety. Licensed for 157 beds, North Suburban is located in Thornton, Colorado, a 10-minute drive from downtown Denver.
We are a family 270,000 strong! Our Talent Acquisition team is reviewing applications immediately. Highly qualified candidates will be promptly contacted by our hiring managers for interviews. Submit your resume today to join our community of caring!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Our Company's recruiters are here to help unlock the next possibility within your career and we take your candidate experience very seriously. During the recruitment process, no recruiter or employee will request financial or personal information (Social Security Number, credit card or bank information, etc.) from you via email. The recruiters will not email you from a public webmail client like Gmail or Yahoo Mail. If you feel suspicious of a job posting or job-related email, let us know by clicking here.
For questions about your job application or this site please contact HCAhrAnswers at 1-844-422-5627 option 1.
Apply on company website