SCHEDULE: PRN/Per Diem
Hourly Wage Estimate: $37.84 - $58.00 / hour
Learn more about the benefits offered for this job.
The estimate displayed represents the typical wage range of candidates hired. Factors that may be used to determine your actual salary may include your specific skills, how many years of experience you have and comparison to other employees already in this role. The typical candidate is hired below midpoint of the range.Healthcare Corporation of America (HCA) is a community of 94,000 Registered Nurses and 38,000 active physicians. We have over 1,900 facilities ranging from hospitals, freestanding ER's, ambulatory surgery centers, and urgent care clinics. Our facility based staff continues to raise the bar in patient care. Ten HCA hospitals have been named in IBM Watson Health's top 100 best-performing hospitals based on patient satisfaction and operational data. HCA is dedicated to the growth and development of our colleagues. We will provide you the tools and resources you need to succeed in our organization. We are currently looking for an ambitious CT Technologist to help us reach our goals. Unlock your potential here! Cat Scan Technologists use computerized tomography (CT) scanners to produce cross-section images of patients' internal organs and tissues for the diagnosis of medical issues. A CT Technologist must be able to accurately interpret a physician's scanning instructions, administer contrast materials, prepare and operate the CT scan equipment, and position the patient to capture the appropriate images. Here is some of what to expect as a CT Tech with us:
- Your role is responsible for solid to expert knowledge of all CT procedures.
- You will communicate and work independently in performing all CT procedures on customers ranging in age from newborn to late adulthood.
- Your role uses computed tomography equipment to take images of a patient's body from different angles.
- You will prepare patients for radiological procedure by positioning patient; adjusting immobilization devices; moving equipment into specified position; adjusting equipment controls to set exposure factors.
- Your role positively reflects concern and consideration when interacting with patients, medical staff, and employees.
- Graduate of 24-month AMA approved school of Radiologic Technology - Certified by ARRT.
- ARRT(RT)(CT) current and CE compliance & Current BLS certification required.
- 1 year diagnostic experience required. CT experience preferred.
- Solid to expert knowledge of all CT procedures.
Our Company's recruiters are here to help unlock the next possibility within your career and we take your candidate experience very seriously. During the recruitment process, no recruiter or employee will request financial or personal information (Social Security Number, credit card or bank information, etc.) from you via email. The recruiters will not email you from a public webmail client like Gmail or Yahoo Mail. If you feel suspicious of a job posting or job-related email, let us know by clicking here.
For questions about your job application or this site please contact HCAhrAnswers at 1-844-422-5627 option 1.
Apply on company website