DescriptionHourly Wage Estimate: $36.98 - $55.48 / hour
Learn more about the benefits offered for this job.
The estimate displayed represents the typical wage range of candidates hired. Factors that may be used to determine your actual salary may include your specific skills, how many years of experience you have and comparison to other employees already in this role. The typical candidate is hired below midpoint of the range.Introduction
Do you want to join an organization that invests in you as a(an) RN Clinical Nurse Coordinator - Telemetry? At North Suburban Medical Center, you come first. HCA Healthcare has committed up to $300 million in programs to support our incredible team members over the course of three years.Benefits
North Suburban Medical Center, offers a total rewards package that supports the health, life, career and retirement of our colleagues. The available plans and programs include:
- Comprehensive medical coverage that covers many common services at no cost or for a low copay. Plans include prescription drug and behavioral health coverage as well as free telemedicine services and free AirMed medical transportation.
- Additional options for dental and vision benefits, life and disability coverage, flexible spending accounts, supplemental health protection plans (accident, critical illness, hospital indemnity), auto and home insurance, identity theft protection, legal counseling, long-term care coverage, moving assistance, pet insurance and more.
- Free counseling services and resources for emotional, physical and financial wellbeing
- 401(k) Plan with a 100% match on 3% to 9% of pay (based on years of service)
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan with 10% off HCA Healthcare stock
- Family support through fertility and family building benefits with Progyny and adoption assistance.
- Referral services for child, elder and pet care, home and auto repair, event planning and more
- Consumer discounts through Abenity and Consumer Discounts
- Retirement readiness, rollover assistance services and preferred banking partnerships
- Education assistance (tuition, student loan, certification support, dependent scholarships)
- Colleague recognition program
- Time Away From Work Program (paid time off, paid family leave, long- and short-term disability coverage and leaves of absence)
- Employee Health Assistance Fund that offers free employee-only coverage to full-time and part-time colleagues based on income.
Learn more about Employee Benefits
Note: Eligibility for benefits may vary by location.
You contribute to our success. Every role has an impact on our patients' lives and you have the opportunity to make a difference. We are looking for a dedicated RN Clinical Nurse Coordinator - Telemetry like you to be a part of our team.Job Summary and Qualifications
The Clinical Nurse Coordinator (CNC) ensures and delivers high quality, patient-centered care and coordination of all functions in the unit/department during the designated shift. In collaboration with other members of the management team, the CNC directs, monitors, and evaluates nursing care in accordance with established policies/procedures, serves as a resource person for staff, and models a commitment to the organization's vision/mission/values to support an unparalleled patient experience and clinical outcomes that contribute to overall departmental performance.
What you will do in this role:
- Assists with admission and discharge processes to ensure efficient throughput and high quality, patient-centered care.
- Participates in the ongoing assessment of the quality of patient care services provided in the unit, in collaboration with other members of the management team.
- Collaborates with subject matter experts and other managers to create an environment of teamwork that supports improved outcomes and service.
- Supports a patient-first philosophy and engages in service recovery when necessary.
- Supports the efforts of the facility to improve engagement by operationalizing current nursing strategies, including employee rounding, hourly rounds, and other initiatives.
- Provides recommendations related to interviewing, selecting, and training new staff. Recommends and implements courses of action, including training and development, conflict resolution, personnel policy compliance, completion of performance evaluations, and/or disciplinary actions to ensure a competitively better organization.
- Assists with staff scheduling. Manages all practical aspects of staff labor in accordance with patient care needs and established productivity guidelines.
- Supports proper inventory control and assists with managing supplies and equipment.
- Current licensure in the State of Colorado as a Registered Nurse, or current active multistate Registered Nurse license. Current AHA or ARC BLS. Registered Nurse
- Graduate of an Accredited School of Nursing; BSN desirable.
Two to four years acute care/specialty nursing is desirable. 1 to 3 years previous experience in charge/supervisory position desirable; able to articulate and demonstrate knowledge of nursing theory and practice.
Demonstrates good organizational skills. Provides safe and appropriate patient car within the Standards of Nursing Practice at NSMC. Displays appropriate judgement and problem solving skills. Communicates positively and professionally with all internal and external customers.
This role requires you to be fully vaccinated for COVID-19 based on local, state and /or federal law or regulations (unless a medical or religious exemption is approved).
For nearly 40 years,North Suburban Medical Centerhas served the north metro Denver community at its location inThornton, Coloradowith an unwavering dedication to quality and community. At North Suburban, you'll find the strongest history of quality of any north Denver hospital, and that dedication to quality continues today. We providelabor and delivery services, award-winning emergency care, vital health screeningssuch as mammograms, cardiovascular care, cancer care, orthopedic care, robotic surgery, and of course, hospital care. North Suburban also provides advanced wound care and hyperbaric treatments and operates a neonatal intensive care unit for newborns in need.
For the children in our community,North Suburban is affiliated with the Rocky Mountain Hospital for Childrenand provides kid-friendly emergency room care, and has a dedicated pediatric hospital unit staffed by pediatric doctors and nurse. As anaffiliate hospital of HealthONE and HCA Healthcare, North Suburban is part of an internationally known and highly-regarded system of hospitals founded on the mission to serve and deliver on our mission statement: Above all else, we are dedicated to the care and improvement of human life.
HCA Healthcare has been named one of the World's Most Ethical Companies by Ethisphere Institute for ten consecutive years (2010-2019). In 2019, HCA Healthcare spent an estimated $3.7 billion in cost for the delivery of charitable care, uninsured discounts, and other uncompensated expenses."Good people beget good people."- Dr. Thomas Frist, Sr.
HCA Healthcare Co-Founder
We are a family 270,000 dedicated professionals! Our Talent Acquisition team is reviewing applications for our RN Clinical Nurse Coordinator - Telemetry opening. Qualified candidates will be contacted for interviews.Submit your resume today to join our community of caring!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Apply on company website