SCHEDULE: PRN/Per Diem
NFRMC is a 510 bed, full-service medical and surgical acute care center serving North Central Florida for over 49 years. NFRMC offers comprehensive cardiovascular care, oncology, orthopedics, neurosciences, minimally-invasive laparoscopic and robotic surgery, weight loss surgery and treatment, women's health and wound therapy, among other services. NFRMC is fully accredited by the Joint Commission, is certified as a Comprehensive Stroke Center, an Accredited Chest Pain Center by ACC (American College of Cardiology), and is designated as a Blue Distinction Center for Spine Surgery and Bariatric Surgery. NFRMC has also received the highest scores available recognizing their commitment to patient safety and quality of care. Position Description: The OR Aide performs direct and indirect patient care in the peri-operative setting and assists in the maintenance of a safe, clean environment.
- Follows specific procedure to perform terminal cleaning of the OR and prepares rooms for new patients.
- Uses industrial cleaning agents and equipment following appropriate safety procedures.
- Clean and re-make stretchers/beds.
- Turnover all OR room between cases.
- Stock all assigned areas.
- Deliver specimens/blood to the lab.
- Transport patients as directed by nurse.
- Follows Standard Precautions using personal protective equipment as required.
- Heavy lifting also required (25lbs-75lbs)
QualificationsPosition Requirements: Education:
- Ability to read, write and understand written and oral instructions required.
- High School Graduate or GED preferred.
- Demonstrated communication and customer service skills, success in organizing work and ability to multi-task. Ability to follow written and oral instructions.
- BLS through American Heart Association is preferred.
Our Company's recruiters are here to help unlock the next possibility within your career and we take your candidate experience very seriously. During the recruitment process, no recruiter or employee will request financial or personal information (Social Security Number, credit card or bank information, etc.) from you via email. The recruiters will not email you from a public webmail client like Gmail or Yahoo Mail. If you feel suspicious of a job posting or job-related email, let us know by clicking here.
For questions about your job application or this site please contact HCAhrAnswers at 1-844-422-5627 option 1.
Apply on company website