COVID 19 Vaccine Required
Backed by national accrediting organizations, MTC's Medical staff are dedicated to providing quality medical and dental services to men and women at our correctional and detention facilities. We value the professional and caring employees we have on the MTC Medical team who are dedicated to improving people's lives.
At the IAH Detention Center, our outstanding medical team fosters a culture of compassion, encouragement, and positive reinforcement which helps our residents change their lives through the clinical care they provide to our adult population.
MTC and the IAH Detention Center are seeking full-time Licensed Vocational Nurse (LVN, LPN) to join our team and help those in our care.
$21/hr with $2 shift diff
In this role, you will:
- Assess condition of and prescribe treatment for patients reporting to sick call
- Assist with provider line
- Prepare exam room and equipment
- Operate pill call, including documentation
- Control medication, syringes and other medical supplies as required
Education and Experience Requirements:
High school diploma or equivalent and six (6) months related experience. Graduate of an accredited Licensed Vocational Nursing program. Must possess current, valid vocational nursing license for the state of Texas or a compact state and current CPR certification. Valid driver's license in the state of Texas with an acceptable driving record required, unless waived by management.
MTC offers a variety of benefits to assist employees in balancing their personal and professional lives, such as:
- Medical, vision, and prescription drug benefits
- Dental benefits
- Life insurance
- Accidental death and dismemberment insurance
- Short-term and long-term disability benefits
- 401(k) retirement plan
- Employee assistance program
- Sick leave and vacation (or PTO, varies by location)
- Bereavement leave
- Civic duty and military leave
- Travel insurance
- Education assistance
In addition to the benefits listed above, MTC also provides its employees with its BIONIC (Believe it or Not I Care) Wellness Program. This free program features a wide range of tools, resources, and communication to address employee wellness from a mental, emotional, and physical perspective.
Management & Training Corporation is an Equal Opportunity Employer: Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran
Apply on company website