Reports to the director of OA/CTS Project. Responsible for providing placement and support services for graduate students for 12 months after separation, conduct follow-up services for 12 months after initial placement has been approved and accurately document all services provided in the web based system, in compliance with government and management directives.
- Bachelor's degree in human services, psychology, counseling, education, social science, business, communications, or closely related field; or Associate's degree and two years related experience required.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and computer proficiency also required.
- Valid driver's license with an acceptable driving record.
- The hourly pay-rate for this position is $16.83 plus you may be eligible to receive a quarterly incentive when meeting monthly goals
- In this position you will be eligible for MTC's group benefit package that includes medical, dental, vision, 401K, short-term and long-term disability and more.
Management & Training Corporation is an Equal Opportunity Employer: Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran
Apply on company website