Last year our HCA Healthcare colleagues invested over 156,000 hours volunteering in our communities. As a(an) Registrar with Mountain West Surgery Center you can be a part of an organization that is devoted to giving back!Benefits
We are committed to providing our employees with the support they need. At Mountain West Surgery Center, we offer eligible colleagues an attractive benefit package that includes medical, wellbeing, dental and vision benefits along with some unique benefits including:
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance and Flexible Spending
- Paid Time Off (PTO) and Personal Leave
- 401K(100% annual match - 3% to 9% of pay based on years of service)
- Academic Assistance and Reimbursements for Tuition and Student Loans
- Employee Discounts including Tickets, Retail, Mental Health Apps, Education Apps, Identity Theft Protection etc.
- Home, Auto, and Pet Insurance
- Employee Stock Purchase Program (ESPP)
- Short Term & Long Term Disability coverage
- Adoption Assistance
- Legal Benefits and lots more!
Learn more about Employee Benefits
Would you like to unlock your potential with a leading healthcare provider dedicated to the growth and development of our colleagues? Join the Mountain West Surgery Center family! We will give you the tools and resources you need to succeed in our organization. We are looking for an enthusiastic Registrar to help us reach our goals. Unlock your potential!Job Summary and Qualifications
What you will do:
- You will be responsible for facilitating patient admissions to include: reviewing all information with your patient, completing appropriate forms, and copying insurance cards and photo identification
- Collect and document all collection actions for your patient's co-payment and deductibles at the time of service and issue appropriate payment receipts
- You will perform routine clerical and administrative functions
- Prepare, collect and deliver your patient charts and pull previous medical records
- You will perform insurance verification
- Manage the reception area and greet your patients and family members in a professional manner
Qualifications you will need:
- Minimum (1) year of experience in a medical office setting highly preferred. (i.e. ambulatory surgery center, hospital, doctors office)
- BLS may be required as per facility standard
Mountain West Surgical Center located in beautiful Bountiful, Utah. We are a Joint Commissioned accredited center. The center performs over 350 procedures a month. Services provided in general surgery, ENT, gynecology, hand surgery, ophthalmology, orthopedics, pediatric dental, plastics podiatry and urology. As a member of the HCA Healthcare Ambulatory Surgery Division, we follow our mission. Above all else, we are committed to the care and improvement of human life.
HCA Healthcare has been named one of the World's Most Ethical Companies by Ethisphere Institute for over a decade. In recent years, HCA Healthcare spent an estimated $3.7 billion in cost for the delivery of charitable care, uninsured discounts, and other uncompensated expenses."There is so much good to do in the world and so many different ways to do it."- Dr. Thomas Frist, Sr.
HCA Healthcare Co-Founder
Be a part of an organization that invests in you! We are reviewing applications for our Registrar opening. Qualified candidates will be contacted for interviews. Submit your application and help us raise the bar in patient care!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Apply on company website