Mountain West Surgery Center is committed to investing in the latest technology enabling nurses to work more efficiently. Are you passionate about delivering patient-centered care? Submit your application for PACU Nurse position and spend more time at the bedside with the patient.Benefits
At Mountain West Surgery Center we want to ensure we support you through all stages of your life as a nurse. We offer eligible colleagues an attractive benefit package that includes medical, wellbeing, dental and vision benefits along with some unique benefits including:
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance and Flexible Spending
- Paid Time Off (PTO) and Personal Leave
- 401K (100% annual match - 3% to 9% of pay based on years of service)
- Academic Assistance and Reimbursements for Tuition and Student Loans
- Employee Discounts including Tickets, Retail, Mental Health Apps, Education Apps, Identity Theft Protection etc.
- Home, Auto, and Pet Insurance
- Employee Stock Purchase Program (ESPP)
- Short Term & Long Term Disability coverage
- Adoption Assistance
- Legal Benefits and lots more!
Learn more about Employee Benefits
You contribute to our success let us contribute to yours! Whether you choose to focus on bedside care, a leadership or C-suite role, shape business and operational outcomes, or work to deliver clinical excellence behind the scenes in data science, case management or transfer centers. Unlock your potential at Mountain West Surgery Center!Job Summary and Qualifications
What you will do in this role:
- Prepare your patients' care area adequately and ensure necessary equipment and supplies and provided
- You will demonstrate proper airway management techniques
- Monitor your patients according to policy (vital signs, temperature, cardiac, etc.).
- You will exhibit proper technique for insertion, maintenance, and removal of IV catheters and saline locks
- Perform and document head to toe evaluation of your patients utilizing an approved scoring system in line with HCA policy and procedure
- Check dressings and/or operative site of your patients and report abnormalities to the surgeon
- Provide a safe and comforting environment for your patients and family
Ensure your patients meet discharge criteria
Qualifications you will need:
Graduate from an accredited school of professional nursing.
·Minimum 2 years of experience in a PACU or ICU setting; preferably in an ambulatory surgery center.
·Active RN license as required by state of employment.
·Required valid BCLS Certification upon employment. ***online certification not acceptable.
·PALS as required by facility.
Mountain West Surgical Center located in beautiful Bountiful, Utah. We are a Joint Commissioned accredited center. The center performs over 350 procedures a month. Services provided in general surgery, ENT, gynecology, hand surgery, ophthalmology, orthopedics, pediatric dental, plastics podiatry and urology. As a member of the HCA Healthcare Ambulatory Surgery Division, we follow our mission. Above all else, we are committed to the care and improvement of human life.
HCA Healthcare has been named one of the World's Most Ethical Companies by Ethisphere Institute for over a decade. In recent years, HCA Healthcare spent an estimated $3.7 billion in cost for the delivery of charitable care, uninsured discounts, and other uncompensated expenses."Across HCA Healthcare's more than 2,000 sites of care, our nurses and colleagues have a positive impact on patients, communities and healthcare.
Together, we uplift and elevate our purpose to give people a healthier tomorrow."- Jane Englebright, PhD, RN CENP, FAAN
Senior Vice President and Chief Nursing Executive
Join a family that cares about every stage in your career! We are interviewing candidates for our PACU Nurse opening. Apply today and a member of our Talent Acquisition team will reach out.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Apply on company website