Mosaic Life Care, a physician-led, multi-specialty health-care system, is currently in search of a BC/BE Physiatrist. Practicing at Mosaic Life Care provides a rewarding career that promotes excellence in patient-centered care. Thrive in an environment that supports innovation to give your patients the quality of care you want to achieve.
Unique opportunity for a general, well balanced Physiatrist to join a busy multidisciplinary PM&R practice. Outpatient clinic with a broad population ranging from spine and musculoskeletal medicine to post-stroke, amputee, and general rehabilitation care. Ideal applicant would be interested in ultrasound guided procedures, EMGs, general rehabilitation and managing spasticity. Respectable volume of procedures performed regularly in clinic (EMGs, ultrasound guided interventions, neurotoxin injections and regenerative medicine procedures), on site physical therapy and a full-time athletic trainer as part of our team. Niche interests are welcome to assist in developing the largely untapped need for inpatient consultations, stroke, cancer, or pediatric rehabilitation, however not required. Supported by a highly respected and high-quality physician-lead medical center that provides stable referral source a with this collegial, professional, multi-specialty group setting.
- Cooperative, energetic, friendly, and flexible atmosphere
- Consult call only – no weekends or holidays
- Approximately 9,600 patient encounters per year
- 95% Outpatient/5% Inpatient
- Above average compensation potential, per production
Mosaic Life Care offers:
- Highly competitive base salary plus bonus opportunity
- Starting bonus
- Student loan assistance
- Malpractice insurance
- Family medical and dental insurance
- Life and disability insurance
- Seven weeks' time off
- Professional dues and CME reimbursement
- 401(k) plan
- Relocation assistance
- Onsite concierge services
- And many more benefits!
Mosaic, the region's largest employer with nearly 4,000 caregivers, is a top-rated organization as demonstrated by the following:
- Member of the Mayo Clinic Care Network
- MPact-affiliation - Mosaic Life Care, Mercy and University of Missouri Health Care multi-state provider network
- 100 Top Hospitals by Truven Health Analytics™ three years in a row.
- Healthgrades America's Best 50 Hospitals Award in 2018 means we are among the top 1 percent in the nation for overall clinical excellence. Mosaic Life Care is the only hospital in Missouri to receive this award.
- Healthgrades' Distinguished Hospital Award for Clinical Excellence™, seven years in a row.
- Five-Star overall quality rating from The Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS), since inception.
- “Most Wired” by Hospitals & Health Networks
- Named Top Performer on Key Quality Measures by The Joint Commission
- Identified as one of the “Most Connected” hospitals by S. News & World Report
- Received “Gold” (the highest level of certification) status as the Healthiest Employers in Kansas City by The Greater Kansas City Chamber of Commerce
- Recipient of the Malcolm Baldrige National Quality Award, 2009
- Foster G. McGaw Prize recipient, 2009
Mosaic Life Care, a physician-led, multi-specialty health-care system, is currently in search of a BC/BE Physiatrist. Practicing at Mosaic Life ...
Apply on company website