*This position is eligible for a $10,000.00 sign-on bonus on all full time offers accepted through 7/1/21 with a 2-year commitment to Mission Health. Sign-on bonus will be paid out in your first paycheck!
Discover a generous benefits package! Our total rewards package includes but is not limited to:
401k retirement plan, paid time off (PTO), medical, dental and vision insurance, flex spending account options, life and disability insurance, tuition reimbursement, student loan assistance program, employee discount program and employee stock purchase program.
About the Department:
The Orthopedic floor specializes in taking care of patients with Joint replacements, focusing mainly on hip and knee surgeries.
- Provides leadership which facilitates the delivery of professional nursing care for the comfort and well-being of patients.
- Utilizes the nursing process of assessment, planning, implementation, and evaluation, to provide, delegate, supervise and document care and teaching of patients and family.
- Implements medically prescribed interventions.
Bachelor of Science in Nursing. Effective 3/1/18 Bachelor of Science in Nursing OR enroll in a BSN or advanced degree program within 6 months AND obtain a BSN within 4 years of hire date into RN position. Previous signed BSN commitment letter OR grandfathering will be accepted between departments and Mission Health entities. Exemptions may be approved with CNO System Council approval.
Preferred Education: Master's in Nursing
Certifications & Licensure:
- Must have and maintain current licensure as registered nurse with the North Carolina Board of Nursing. eNLC (Enhanced Nurse License Compact) license may apply, licensee should confirm with NCBON
- BLS Healthcare Provider.
- National Certification in area of specialty preferred
Required Experience: One-year hospital nursing experience
About Mission Hospital:
Mission Hospital is Mission Health's flagship hospital and is licensed for 763 beds. We are the regional referral center for tertiary and quaternary care and the region's only Level II trauma center. Mission Hospital also includes Mission Children's Hospital – the region's only children's hospital – providing 30 pediatric sub-specialists.
We're the busiest surgical hospital west of Raleigh, North Carolina, and the second-busiest in the state. Mission Hospital provides the only open heart and interventional cardiology in the region, and is the only Cyberknife provider west of Raleigh.
Be a part of an organization that invests in you. We are actively reviewing applications. Highly qualified candidates will be promptly contacted by our hiring managers for interviews. Submit your application and help us raise the bar in patient care!
Learn more about Asheville: http://www.exploreasheville.com/
Mission Health is an Equal Opportunity Employer, and as such offers equal employment opportunities to applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, disability, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, genetic information, protected veteran status or any other protected characteristic.
* Current HCA employees and those employed by HCA anytime in the last 1 year are not eligible to receive the sign on bonus
Apply on company website