We are seeking an experienced Mammography Imaging Technologist for an opportunity at Mission Imaging Services.
This position is part-time, benefited, with a rotating schedule of Days, Evenings and Weekends.
- Performs mammography and imaging procedures utilizing dedicated mammography and imaging equipment, ensuring that QC/QA is maintained within regulatory guidelines and mammography protocols are compliant with ACR/MQSA standards
- Functions as the first line interface with patients in the successful accomplishment of their mammogram assuming responsibility for patient safety protocols
- Performs all duties relating to the overall function of the Breast Center to include quality control, quality improvement, and clerical
- Observes strict confidentiality in dealing with patients, families, and co-workers
- Represents The Breast Center at Hope and Hope Women's Cancer Center in a positive and professional manner.
REQUIRED EDUCATION: Graduate of JRCERT accredited School of Radiography.
REQUIRED LICENSE: Must be ARRT registered in Radiography and Mammography. BLS certified.
REQUIRED EXPERIENCE: Knowledge and understanding of general anatomy, physiology and medical terminology. High level of knowledge of breast anatomy and pathology. Ability to organize work and handle multiple projects/priorities. Basic computer knowledge.
ABOUT MISSION HEALTH – Based in Asheville, North Carolina
Mission Health System, an operating division of HCA Healthcare, serves our 18 county region in western North Carolina and has been deeply rooted in the community for more than 130 years. Mission Health is the state's sixth largest health system, operating six hospitals, numerous outpatient and surgery centers, post-acute care provider CarePartners, long-term acute care provider Asheville Specialty Hospital and the region's only dedicated Level II trauma center. With approximately 12,000 colleagues and 2,000 volunteers, Mission Health is dedicated to improving the health and wellness of the people of western North Carolina. For more information, please visit missionhealth.org or @MissionHealthNC
Mission Health is an Equal Opportunity Employer, and as such offers equal employment opportunities to applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, disability, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, genetic information, protected veteran status or any other protected characteristic.
Apply on company website