Metro Health University of Michigan Health is seeking full time, permanent Neurologists to join a growing neurosciences team. Opportunities exist for BC/BE Neurologists in ambulatory general neurology and in the subspecialty of EEG/Epilepsy. Subspecialty epilepsy candidates will work exclusively in Epilepsy/EEG without additional inpatient responsibilities. Directorship position available for suitable candidates. As a community hospital situated within the University of Michigan Health Systems, opportunities for program collaboration, mentorship and research exist.
Neuroscience Practice Features
- Employed position offering a highly market competitive non-academic compensation plan
- No inpatient night calls, weekends, or holidays for ambulatory neurologists.
- Program Marketing
- Full Benefit Package
About Metro Health University of Michigan Health
Integrated Healthcare System
Metro Health serves more than 250,000 patients annually from across West Michigan and beyond.In addition to a 208-bed hospital, which provides a comprehensive suite of inpatient and outpatient healthcare services, Metro Health has a growing number of neighborhood outpatient centers and offices throughout West Michigan. We also provide a community clinic for the under-served and student health clinics on the campuses of Grand Valley State University and Aquinas College.With more than 500 physicians on staff, Metro Health provides a growing number of specialty health services, including cancer treatment, heart and vascular, neurology, pulmonology and others.Many are members of the Metro Health Medical Group.
- University Affiliated Hospital
- Located in beautiful West Michigan
- 15 minutes from Gerald R. Ford International Airport
- Approximately 35 minutes from Lake Michigan
- Affordable housing
- Supportive community with good public and private schools
Apply on company website