Do you want to join an organization that invests in you as a Surgical Sales Director? At Methodist Healthcare System, you come first. HCA Healthcare has committed up to $300 million in programs to support our incredible team members over the course of three years.Benefits
At Methodist Healthcare System, we want to ensure your needs are met. We offer eligible colleagues an attractive benefit package that includes medical, wellbeing, dental and vision benefits along with some unique benefits including:
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance and Flexible Spending
- Paid Time Off (PTO) and Personal Leave
- 401K (100% annual match - 3% to 9% of pay based on years of service)
- Academic Assistance and Reimbursements for Tuition and Student Loans
- Employee Discounts including Tickets, Retail, Mental Health Apps, Education Apps, Identity Theft Protection etc.
- Home, Auto, and Pet Insurance
- Employee Stock Purchase Program (ESPP)
- Short Term & Long Term Disability coverage
- Adoption Assistance
- Legal Benefits and lots more!
Learn more about Employee Benefits
You contribute to our success. Every role has an impact on our patients' lives and you have the opportunity to make a difference. We are looking for a dedicated Surgical Sales Director like you to be a part of our team.
The role of the Surgical Sales Director, Physician and Provider Relations (Sales), is responsible for developing and retaining customer relationships to drive business growth for key hospital surgical service lines.
What you will do in this role:
- You will develop and execute strategic plans to grow hospital volumes and surgical cases
- You will engage with surgeons in the OR, and recognized as an expert in surgical services
- You will evaluate market data and financial information for primary facility service lines, to identify priorities, create data-driven customer target lists, call cycles, and develop sales plans
- You will identify barriers and communicates to leadership using CRM system
- You will develop an understanding of surgical and procedural service line attributes to develop a clear service line strategy and growth plan
- You will build data-driven business cases for strategic growth proposals
- You will demonstrate a deep understanding of the clinical operations within the surgical services area
- You will execute sales strategies and monitors effectiveness of sales plan and modifies strategies and activities as necessary based on measurable results
- You will complete consultative sales meetings with customers to gain a thorough understanding of customer needs and requirements
What qualifications you will need:
- Bachelor's Degree from an accredited university is required
- 3+ years of experience in progressive sales experience in the surgical field required
HCA Healthcare (Corporate), based in Nashville, Tennessee, supports a variety of corporate roles from business operations to administrative positions. Like our colleagues in any HCA Healthcare hospital, our corporate campus employees enjoy unparalleled resources and opportunities to reach their potential as healthcare leaders and innovators. From market rate compensation to continuing education and career advancement opportunities, every person has a solid foundation for success. Nashville is also home to our Executive Development Program, where exceptional employees are groomed to take on CNO- and COO-level roles in our hospitals. This selective program focuses on ethics, leadership and the financial and clinical knowledge required of professionals at this level of the industry.
HCA Healthcare has been named one of the World's Most Ethical Companies by Ethisphere Institute for over a decade. In recent years, HCA Healthcare spent an estimated $3.7 billion in cost for the delivery of charitable care, uninsured discounts, and other uncompensated expenses."Good people beget good people."- Dr. Thomas Frist, Sr.
HCA Healthcare Co-Founder
We are a family 270,000 dedicated professionals! Our Talent Acquisition team is reviewing applications for our Surgical Sales Director opening. Qualified candidates will be contacted for interviews. Submit your resume today to join our community of caring!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.This position is incentive eligible.
Apply on company website