Do you have the career opportunities as a Controller you want with your current employer? We have an exciting opportunity for you to join Methodist Healthcare System which is part of the nation's leading provider of healthcare services, HCA Healthcare.Benefits
We are committed to providing our employees with the support they need. At Methodist Healthcare System, we offer eligible colleagues an attractive benefit package that includes medical, wellbeing, dental and vision benefits along with some unique benefits including:
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance and Flexible Spending
- Paid Time Off (PTO) and Personal Leave
- 401K (100% annual match - 3% to 9% of pay based on years of service)
- Academic Assistance and Reimbursements for Tuition and Student Loans
- Employee Discounts including Tickets, Retail, Mental Health Apps, Education Apps, Identity Theft Protection etc.
- Home, Auto, and Pet Insurance
- Employee Stock Purchase Program (ESPP)
- Short Term & Long Term Disability coverage
- Adoption Assistance
- Legal Benefits and lots more!
Learn more about Employee Benefits
Our teams are a committed, caring group of colleagues. Do you want to work as a Controller where your passion for creating positive patient interactions are valued? If you are dedicated to caring for the well-being of others, this could be your next opportunity. We want your knowledge and expertise!Job Summary and Qualifications
Seeking a Division Controller for our organization who will interact with Physician Services financial management and HCA Division leadership regarding financial and operational activities. Financial and operational activities include; financial projections and reporting, practice evaluations, economic strategies, budgeting, policy support and development. As a Division Controller you will participate in the development, implementation and evaluation of company accounting standards and processes.
What you will do in this role:
- You will be responsible for overall supervision of division finance personnel
- Drive timeliness, accuracy and completeness of financial reports to meet specified deadlines
- Partner with senior leadership to develop and report standard financial data sets
- You will prepare various reports which summarize and forecast business activity and financial position
- Conduct physician contract reviews to validate all payments
- You will provide management (to include Physician Services leadership, Division leadership, & Hospital CFO's) with timely reviews of organization's financial status and progress in its various programs and activities
- Review monthly financial variance reports to support practice operations with performance reviews
- You will participate in development and detailed review of annual operating budgets and performance projections
What qualifications you will need:
- Bachelor of Arts or Science Degree in accounting or other business-related field
- Five years of progressive accounting/financial experience, including three years of supervisory experience, preferably three years in a physician practice management or healthcare-related environment
- CPA license highly preferred
Physician Services Group is skilled in physician employment, practice and urgent care operations. We are experts in hospitalist integration, and graduate medical education. We lead more than 1,300 physician practices and 170+ urgent care centers. We are HCA Healthcare's graduate medical education leader. We provide direction for over 260 exceptional resident and fellowship programs. We focus on carrying out value-added solutions. These solutions help physicians deliver patient-centered healthcare. We support HCA Healthcare's commitment to the care and improvement of human life.
HCA Healthcare has been named one of the World's Most Ethical Companies by Ethisphere Institute for over a decade. In recent years, HCA Healthcare spent an estimated $3.7 billion in cost for the delivery of charitable care, uninsured discounts, and other uncompensated expenses.
"Bricks and mortar do not make a hospital. People do."- Dr. Thomas Frist, Sr.
HCA Healthcare Co-Founder
If you are looking for an opportunity that provides satisfaction and personal growth, we encourage you to apply for our Controller opening. We promptly review all applications. Highly qualified candidates will be contacted for interviews. Unlock the possibilities and apply today!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Apply on company website