Job Description & Requirements
Vascular Surgeon - in Maine
StartDate: ASAP Pay Rate: $550000.00 - 650000.00
A large health system in a beautiful area of Maine is seeking a qualified Vascular Surgeon for a hospital-employed role. The incoming physician will have the opportunity to practice general vascular surgery and have the ability to incorporate his or her subspecialty, as well.
- Join one of the premier heart and vascular institutions in Maine
- Team-oriented and collegial work environment with great working realtionships with other hospital service lines
- Tremendous opportunity for a vascular surgeon who is passionate about operating and looking to grow a program.
- 250-bed hospital with 80,000 ED admissions per year, Level II trauma, CT surgery, and more
- Excellent compensation and benefits package
- Student loan forgiveness program available
- $600,000 salary + $25,000 sign-on bonus
- A cost of living nearly 15% lower than the national average
- Ranked in the top 20 for safest cities in the United States
- An abundance of outdoor recreation, including hiking, biking, camping, fishing, boating, and golfing
- Breathtaking scenery all around
- Convenient access to the capital city, Augusta, and the cultural hub of Portland
About the Company
Merritt Hawkins, an AMN Healthcare company, is a permanent physician placement service that fills more physician jobs than any other firm. In addition to being the nation's leader in physician employment search and consulting services, Merritt Hawkins also recruits and places select allied health professionals. AMN Healthcare is an EEO/AA/Disability/Protected Veteran Employer. We encourage minority and female applicants to apply.
Vascular Surgeon, Surgery Vascular, Vascular System, Vascular Surgery, Vascular Surgical, Vascular Treatment, Cardiovascular Surgery, Vascular, surgery
Job Description & RequirementsVascular Surgeon - in MaineStartDate: ASAP Pay Rate: $550000.00 - 650000.00
Apply on company website