Job Description & Requirements
Urology Physician in Michigan
StartDate: ASAP Pay Rate: $500000.00 - 525000.00
One of the premier healthcare systems in Michigan has retained Merritt Hawkins to conduct a nationwide search for a full-time urologist to join its well-established practice.
- Join a group of 6 full-time urologists and 6 Advanced Practice Providers and have accessibility to state-of-the-art medical facilities and equipment
- Remarkable Work-Life Balance- 1:7 Call rotation: call is compensated nightly
- Remarkable benefits package highlighted by a $60,000 Sign-On Bonus and 6-weeks of paid time off in the first year.
A city rich in creative culture and endless opportunities for adventure, this charming community is a wonderful place to live and work. With beautiful scenery all around, genuine Midwest friendliness, and plenty of options for entertainment, it has everything you need and more.
- A diverse community with a low cost of living
- Excellent public and private schools
- Access to an array of big-city amenitieslocated midway between Chicago + Detroit
- A wide variety of music, art, theatre, and cultural attractions
- 4 distinct seasons and plenty of opportunities to the outdoors along trails, waterways, and the shores of Lake Michigan
- Medscapenames Michigan one of its Best Places to Practice 2021
About the Company
Merritt Hawkins, an AMN Healthcare company, is a permanent physician placement service that fills more physician jobs than any other firm. In addition to being the nations leader in physician employment search and consulting services, Merritt Hawkins also recruits and places select allied health professionals. AMN Healthcare is an EEO/AA/Disability/Protected Veteran Employer. We encourage minority and female applicants to apply.
Urology, Urologist, Urology Doctor, Urology Physician, Physician Urology, Doctor Urology,
Apply on company website