Job Description & Requirements
Otolaryngology Physician in Oklahoma
StartDate: ASAP Available Shifts: M-F, 7:30-5:00, 7:30-12:00 on Fridays Pay Rate: $375000.00 - 800000.00
Merritt Hawkins invites you to consider joining an exceptional Otolaryngology practice that has been the city's premier practice for ENT services over the past 25+ years.
- Join an established general ENT practice with a full patient panel in place- truly a turn-key opportunity
- Opportunity to be a partner from Day 1 and eventually own the practice
- Realistic/Verified earning potential of $800,000+ annually
- Full medical spa and cosmetic store within the practice offering cosmetic procedures from laser hair reduction, facials, chemical peels, facial plastics, Botox, and Ultherapy- all adding to the exceptional financial potential of the practice
- Option to join the Ambulatory Surgery Center which further increases your ancillary income
- Maximum efficiency- building and facilities were specifically designed for an ENT practice
- This is your chance to remove yourself from the frustrations that come along with hospital employed positions.
- Stop being taken advantage of by hospital administration and their lack of support.
- You are your own boss with this opportunity
- Large metropolitan community (approx. 150,000 population) with a small town feel
- Two major metro cities (1.3 million pop. and 7.2 million pop.) just a short drive away
- Family-friendly city with low crime rate, very low cost of living, and an economy that is rated in the “highest quartile” for “Personal Income” in the entire country
- The community boasts the #4 and #5 ranked school districts out of 532 in the state
- Enjoy leisure activities to the fullest with numerous museums, 3 recreational lakes, 76 city parks, and a new Aquarium and Natural Science Center
- Love the outdoors? Get away from civilization and explore the oldest mountain range and wildlife refuge in the country. Revel in over 22,000 acres that are open for hiking, biking, fishing, and wildlife observation
- Great weather all year-round—average temperature of 50 degrees in the coldest months and an average of 90 degrees in the hottest months- And 300+ days of sunshine per year
Board Certified ENT around mid career looking to become partner and eventually take practice over.
About the Company
Merritt Hawkins, an AMN Healthcare company, is a permanent physician placement service that fills more physician jobs than any other firm. In addition to being the nation's leader in physician employment search and consulting services, Merritt Hawkins also recruits and places select allied health professionals. AMN Healthcare is an EEO/AA/Disability/Protected Veteran Employer. We encourage minority and female applicants to apply.
Otolaryngology, Otolaryngologist, Ent Physician, Ent, Ear, Nose, Throat, Physician, Healthcare, Health Care, Patient Care, Hospital, Medical, Doctor, Md
Job Description & RequirementsOtolaryngology Physician in OklahomaStartDate: ASAP Available Shifts: M-F, 7:30-5:00, 7:30-12:...
Apply on company website