Job Description & Requirements
Oncology Hospitalist in Florida
A highly reputable organization in Orlando is seeking a qualified hematologist-oncologist for a truly sub-specialized, 100% inpatient focused role. The incoming physician will benefit from working alongside some of the top doctors in the nation and will provide dedicated inpatient coverage at two local area hospitals.
The hematologist-oncologist in this role will work within a true oncologic hospital with 100% inpatient focus and have opportunities to teach, deliver lectures, and work with residents.
- Incredibly collegial group with strong support
- Enjoy a healthy work-life balance with flexibility of scheduling
- Only provide care at two hospitals (4 miles apart from one another)
- 1:8 daily call rotation (and every 8th weekend)—overall very low intensity
- Good mix of solid tumor and hematology
Located less than an hour from the beach, Orlando is an exciting city filled with tremendous diversity and countless activities for families and individuals alike. With consistent sunshine and incredible weather year-round, Orlando offers a remarkable quality of life.
- Live and work in a location with no state income tax
- Orlando boasts exceptional public and private schools
- Experience an abundance of outdoor recreation, including hiking, biking, golfing, fishing, and kayaking
- Enjoy Orlando's many amenities, including Disney World, Universal Studios, destination resorts, an international airport, and professional sporting events
- Endless opportunities for entertainment and adventure
Merritt Hawkins, an AMN Healthcare company, is a permanent physician placement service that fills more physician jobs than any other firm. In addition to being the nation's leader in physician employment search and consulting services, Merritt Hawkins also recruits and places select allied health professionals. AMN Healthcare is an EEO/AA/Disability/Protected Veteran Employer. We encourage minority and female applicants to apply.
Internal Medicine, Hematologist Oncologist, Ho, Hematology Oncologist, Oncology, Oncologist, Blood, Blood Illness, Blood Cells, Physician, Healthcare, Health Care, Patient Care, Hospital, Medical, Doctor, Md Job Description & RequirementsOncology Hospitalist in FloridaStartDate: ASAPA highly reputable organization in O...
Apply on company website