We're a Little Different
Our mission is clear. We bring to life a healing ministry through our compassionate care and exceptional service.
At Mercy, we believe in careers that match the unique gifts of unique individuals – careers that not only make the most of your skills and talents, but also your heart. Join us and discover why Modern Healthcare Magazine named us in its “Top 100 Places to Work.”
Performs ultrasound procedures at a technically acceptable level. Additional duties will include performing vascular ultrasounds and echocardiograms. Assume responsibility for procedures performed and directly supervises in cases of non-registered technologists performing vascular or echo. Communicate with patients, families and coworkers in a caring and friendly manner. Performs related/other duties as assigned.
- Education: Graduate of an accredited Ultrasound school.
- Experience: Minimum: graduate technologist.
- Certifications: ARDMS ultrasound certified with RVT registry. BLS within 90 days of hire date.
- Other: Proficient at performing ultrasound procedures. Possess good communication and patient care skills. Self-motivated, with a positive attitude. Capable of manipulating ultrasound equipmentand evaluating images. Lifting, moving, and transporting patients. Continual standing and walking. Recognize emergent situations and act accordingly, adapts to stressful situations, comminicates effectively.
- Equipment used: Ultrasound maching and other modality equipment as needed, computers with various programs/applications, CD burner, fax/copy/printer, telephone, scanner.
- Preferred Experience: Echo, x-ray, CT
We Offer Great Benefits:
Day-one comprehensive health, vision and dental coverage, PTO, tuition reimbursement and employer-matched retirement funds are just a few of the great benefits offered to eligible co-workers, including those working 48 hours or more per pay period!
We're bringing to life a healing ministry through compassionate care.
At Mercy, our supportive community will be behind you every step of your day, especially the tough ones. You will have opportunities to pioneer new models of care and transform the health care experience through advanced technology and innovative procedures. We're expanding to help our communities grow. Join us and be a part of it all.
What Makes You a Good Match for Mercy?
Compassion and professionalism go hand-in-hand with us. Having a positive outlook and a strong sense of advocacy is in perfect step with our mission and vision. We're also collaborative and unafraid to do a little extra to deliver excellent care – that's just part of our commitment. If that sounds like a good fit for you, we encourage you to apply.
Mercy has determined this is a safety-sensitive position. The ability to work in a constant state of alertness and in a safe manner is an essential function of this job.
Apply on company website