Mercy Clinic in Washington, Missouri, is seeking a BC/BE Cardiologist to join a busy established group of 6 physicians and 4 nurse practitioners.
Mercy, named one of the top five large U.S. health systems for four consecutive years (2016 to 2019) by IBM Watson Health, serves millions annually. Mercy includes more than 40 acute care, managed and specialty (heart, children's, orthopedic and rehab) hospitals, 900 physician practices and outpatient facilities, 45,000 co-workers and 2,400 Mercy Clinic physicians in Arkansas, Kansas, Missouri and Oklahoma. Mercy also has clinics, outpatient services and outreach ministries in Arkansas, Louisiana, Mississippi and Texas. In addition, Mercy's IT division, Mercy Technology Services, and Mercy Virtual commercially serve providers and patients from coast to coast.
Mercy Hospital Washington provides:
- Extensive line of heart care services and the most advanced cardiac technology in the area
- 1500 Diagnostic cases and 450 interventional cases annually
- Established and robust coronary, peripheral, and carotid program
- 2 state-of-the-art cath labs
- Cardiac modalities including Echocardiology, TEE, Treadmill and Pharmacological Stress Testing, Advanced Devices, Holter Monitors, Event Recorders and EKG's
- Nuclear Medicine Cardiology Services
This position includes:
- Shared general cardiology call only
- Strong referral base from Mercy's primary care physicians
- A collaborative multidisciplinary team that ensures you have the support to deliver exceptional individualized care to patients
- Physician Wellness Programs
- Integrated health system with a competitive income guarantee
- Comprehensive benefits including health, dental, vacation and CME
- Relocation assistance and malpractice insurance
- System-wide Epic EMR
A distant suburb of St. Louis, Washington is a charming combination of elements that add up to a rewarding, enjoyable lifestyle. It boasts excellent public and parochial schools, housing from contemporary to historic, a diverse, healthy economy, and a wide variety of recreational activities for every member of the family.
If you are interested in this opportunity, please contact:
Megan Sievers, Senior Physician Recruiter
Office: 314-364-3568 | Fax: 314-364-2597
Megan.Sievers@mercy.net | mercy.net/careers
Apply on company website