We're a Little Different
Our mission is clear. We bring to life a healing ministry through our compassionate care and exceptional service.
At Mercy, we believe in careers that match the unique gifts of unique individuals – careers that not only make the most of your skills and talents, but also your heart. Join us and discover why Modern Healthcare Magazine named us in its “Top 100 Places to Work.”
Under the supervision of the CT Supervisor and the Radiologist, performs CT examinations. The Computed Tomography (CT) Technologist uses specialized computerized x-ray equipment to produce cross sectional images of the human anatomy. The CT Tech should have a personable demeanor and a strong understanding of anatomy and computerized tomography. The CT Technologist will prepare patients for procedures by providing clear instructions and answering questions to reduce anxiety. The CT Technologist is responsible for providing and applying principles of radiation protection during exams, patient services, and continuous quality improvement.
- Experience: New CT graduates welcome
- Required Education: Minimum 2-year AMA approved program in Radiologic Technology, associate or baccalaureate degree.
- Preferred Education: Two (2) years' experience preferred.
- Licensure: CT registered or registry eligible.
- Certifications: Certification with ARRT. CPR Certified.
- Other: Good oral and written communication skills. Eighteen (18) months experience required. The CT Tech are often on their feet for long periods of time and must also move heavy equipment. May utilize basic algebraic concepts to their procedures. Will practice aseptic cleaning techniques to prevent bacterial contamination of radiology equipment during exams. Effective and regular communication with staff, physicians, and patients both verbally and in writing.
We Offer Great Benefits:
Day-one comprehensive health, vision and dental coverage, PTO, tuition reimbursement and employer-matched retirement funds are just a few of the great benefits offered to eligible co-workers, including those working 48 hours or more per pay period!
We're bringing to life a healing ministry through compassionate care.
At Mercy, our supportive community will be behind you every step of your day, especially the tough ones. You will have opportunities to pioneer new models of care and transform the health care experience through advanced technology and innovative procedures. We're expanding to help our communities grow. Join us and be a part of it all.
What Makes You a Good Match for Mercy?
Compassion and professionalism go hand-in-hand with us. Having a positive outlook and a strong sense of advocacy is in perfect step with our mission and vision. We're also collaborative and unafraid to do a little extra to deliver excellent care – that's just part of our commitment. If that sounds like a good fit for you, we encourage you to apply.
Mercy has determined this is a safety-sensitive position. The ability to work in a constant state of alertness and in a safe manner is an essential function of this job.
Apply on company website