We're a Little Different
Our mission is clear. We bring to life a healing ministry through our compassionate care and exceptional service.
At Mercy, we believe in careers that match the unique gifts of unique individuals – careers that not only make the most of your skills and talents, but also your heart. Join us and discover why Modern Healthcare Magazine named us in its “Top 100 Places to Work.”
Interprets and verifies physician prescriptions and medication orders. Intervenes with physicians, nurses and other providers as needed to ensure safe and effective drug therapy. Acts as a drug information resource to patients, medical staff, nursing staff and ancillary department personnel. Compounds and dispenses prescribed medications and other pharmaceuticals for patient care by performing the related duties.
- Education: Graduated from an accredited School of Pharmacy. Doctorate of Pharmacy degree or Bachelor of Science degree or equivalent. Completes annual education requirements.
- Licensure: Current Pharmacist licensure in the State of Arkansas.
- Experience: Experience in hospital preferred, but not required.
- Certifications: Maintains regulatory requirements. Advanced practice certification is not required for staff pharmacist position.
- Other: Completes computer skills training curriculum for pharmacists in EPIC. Reads and speaks English language fluently.
- Preferred Certifications: Completes the Pharmacist Infectious Disease
This will be a PRN role.
We Offer Great Benefits:
Day-one comprehensive health, vision and dental coverage, PTO, tuition reimbursement and employer-matched retirement funds are just a few of the great benefits offered to eligible co-workers, including those working 48 hours or more per pay period!
We're bringing to life a healing ministry through compassionate care.
At Mercy, our supportive community will be behind you every step of your day, especially the tough ones. You will have opportunities to pioneer new models of care and transform the health care experience through advanced technology and innovative procedures. We're expanding to help our communities grow. Join us and be a part of it all.
What Makes You a Good Match for Mercy?
Compassion and professionalism go hand-in-hand with us. Having a positive outlook and a strong sense of advocacy is in perfect step with our mission and vision. We're also collaborative and unafraid to do a little extra to deliver excellent care – that's just part of our commitment. If that sounds like a good fit for you, we encourage you to apply.
Mercy has determined this is a safety-sensitive position. The ability to work in a constant state of alertness and in a safe manner is an essential function of this job.
Apply on company website