We're a Little Different
Our mission is clear. We bring to life a healing ministry through our compassionate care and exceptional service.
At Mercy, we believe in careers that match the unique gifts of unique individuals – careers that not only make the most of your skills and talents, but also your heart. Join us and discover why Modern Healthcare Magazine named us in its “Top 100 Places to Work.”
Provides clinical supervisor and performance management of assigned patient care areas by organizing and directing the work of the health care providers (registered nurses, charge nurses, licensed practical nurses and certified nursing assistants). Assists in the overall management of the patient care unit as designated by the Clinical Director to develop and maintain an environment that supports the professional nurse and staff. Performs duties and responsibilities in a manner consistent with our mission, values and Mercy Service Standards.
- Education: Graduate of an approved school of nursing required; BSN, related BS and/or MS preferred.
- Licensure: Current licensure by the Arkansas State Board of Nursing
- Experience: Four (4) years of experience in clinical specialty or related area (preferred). Able to apply principles of management, co-worker supervision, teach, performance improvement, and budget (required). Basic computer skills including data entry, Windows, and MS Office (required).
- Certifications: Current Basic Life Support Certification and Advanced Cardiac Life Support through an American Heart Association approved program.
- Other: To ensure patient safety, it is mandatory that all licensed co-workers who provide direct patient care pass a medication and math competency test before assuming medication administration responsibilities. this exam will cover knowledge of the actions and side effects of commonly used drugs along with math, regarding correct dosages and IV problems.
We Offer Great Benefits:
Day-one comprehensive health, vision and dental coverage, PTO, tuition reimbursement and employer-matched retirement funds are just a few of the great benefits offered to eligible co-workers, including those working 48 hours or more per pay period!
We're bringing to life a healing ministry through compassionate care.
At Mercy, our supportive community will be behind you every step of your day, especially the tough ones. You will have opportunities to pioneer new models of care and transform the health care experience through advanced technology and innovative procedures. We're expanding to help our communities grow. Join us and be a part of it all.
What Makes You a Good Match for Mercy?
Compassion and professionalism go hand-in-hand with us. Having a positive outlook and a strong sense of advocacy is in perfect step with our mission and vision. We're also collaborative and unafraid to do a little extra to deliver excellent care – that's just part of our commitment. If that sounds like a good fit for you, we encourage you to apply.
Mercy has determined this is a safety-sensitive position. The ability to work in a constant state of alertness and in a safe manner is an essential function of this job.
Apply on company website