DescriptionSHIFT: Mixed (rotating weekends)
Do you have the career opportunities as a Dietary Coordinator you want in your current role? We have an exciting opportunity for you to join Menorah Medical Center a facility that is part of the nation's leading provider of healthcare services, HCA Healthcare.
At MMC, we want to ensure your needs are met. We offer a variety of comprehensive medical, dental, and vision plans along with some unique benefits including:
- 401k (100% annual match – 3%-9% of pay based on years of service)
- Identity Theft Protection discounts
- Auto, Home, and Life Insurance options
- Adoption Assistance
- Employee Stock Purchase Program (ESPP)
How we build better communities.
Our teams are a committed, caring group of colleagues. Do you want to work as a Dietary Coordinator where your passion for creating positive patient interactions are valued? If you are dedicated to caring for the well-being of others, this could be your next opportunity. We want your knowledge and expertise!
Hospital nutrition services ensure that all patients are fed according to their dietary needs and restrictions. A nutrition aide, also known as a dietary aide, assists with nutrition services and may work in a number of roles depending on the facility.
About this unit:
- We are growing our department and looking for dependable and compassionate people to fill our team.
- Opportunities for cross-training
- We use the power of food to improve the well-being of our patients, staff and visitors.
- This position entails all aspects of providing quality food service to patients, employees, guests, and affiliated programs, which includes Patient Services and Retail.
- The coordinator must oversee workflow throughout the department on daily basis while paying close attention to detail and time frames associated with meal service.
- The Coordinator also participates in departmental quality assurance, safety, and sanitation activities.
- The Coordinator will also help train, evaluate, and discipline staff on an ongoing basis.
QualificationsWhat Qualifications You Will Need:
- 1-3 years of food service experience. Healthcare setting highly preferred.
- High School Graduate or equivalent.
Menorah Medical Center, a 155+ bed, acute care hospital located on the corner of 119th and Nall in Overland Park, serves our community's healthcare needs by providing compassionate care and some of the most advanced treatment options available in the Kansas City area. MMC has a comprehensive medical staff with more than 600 physicians who offer exceptional experiences and extraordinary medicine for adults, newborns, children and teens.
HCA Healthcare has been continually named a World's Most Ethical Company by Ethisphere since 2010. In 2018, HCA Healthcare spent an estimated $3.3 billion in cost for the delivery of charitable care, uninsured discounts, and other uncompensated expenses.
If you are looking for an opportunity that provides satisfaction and personal growth, we encourage you to apply for our Title of Positon opening. We promptly review all applications. Highly qualified candidates will be contacted for interviews. Unlock the possibilities and apply today!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Our Company's recruiters are here to help unlock the next possibility within your career and we take your candidate experience very seriously. During the recruitment process, no recruiter or employee will request financial or personal information (Social Security Number, credit card or bank information, etc.) from you via email. The recruiters will not email you from a public webmail client like Gmail or Yahoo Mail. If you feel suspicious of a job posting or job-related email, let us know by clicking here.
For questions about your job application or this site please contact HCAhrAnswers at 1-844-422-5627 option 1.
Apply on company website