MemorialCare Medical Group (MCMG) seeks a talented, Diagnostic Radiologist to join our radiology group at MemorialCare Long Beach Medical Center in beautiful, southern California.
- Current schedule is 7 on / 7 off (26 weeks per year)
- Night Shift: Weekdays 6:00pm 2:00am; Weekends 5:30pm 2:00am
- Moonlighting shifts available for extra income
- Electronic Medical Records: EPIC
- Long Beach Medical Center is recognized as a major regional provider of medical and surgical services for Los Angeles and Orange County, California, and is named one of "America's Best Hospitals" by U.S. News & World Report
- Employed position with MemorialCare Medical Group
- Eligible to be considered for shareholder/partner status after two years
- Base salary + incentives
- Full and comprehensive benefits for Physician and family
- Benefits to include: Medical, dental, vision, life insurance, disability, 401(k) Retirement Savings Plan with employer contribution, 529 College Savings Plan
- Malpractice insurance and tail coverage
- 2-year partnership track
- Base salary + incentives
- Partnership stock buy-in (spread out over ten years)
- Opportunity to participate in group real estate investments should they arise
- Be involved in the governance of the group as a Partner
MemorialCare Medical Group is an award-winning team of healthcare professionals consisting of close to 300 physicians and advanced health practitioners dedicated to providing quality compassionate care to over 130,000 patients in Orange and Los Angeles counties. With multiple locations throughout the Southland, MemorialCare Medical Group offers a broad scope of multi-specialty services including primary care, specialty and ancillary care, laboratory and radiology services and urgent care. IHA named MemorialCare Medical Group winner of its 2019 Excellence in Healthcare Award. IHA Excellence in Healthcare Award recognizes physician organizations achieving top marks on quality and patient experience measures while managing costs.
Our Affiliation with MemorialCare Health System:
MemorialCare is a nonprofit integrated delivery system which includes four premier hospitals Long Beach Medical Center, Miller Childrens & Women's Hospital Long Beach, Orange Coast Medical Center and Saddleback Medical Center; medical groups MemorialCare Medical Group and Greater Newport Physicians; a health plan Seaside Health Plan; and numerous outpatient health centers, imaging centers, surgery centers and dialysis centers throughout Orange and Los Angeles Counties. MemorialCare Medical Group (MCMG) seeks a talented, Diagnostic Radiologist to join our radiology group at MemorialCare Long Beach Medical Center in...
Apply on company website