DescriptionSHIFT: No Weekends
Do you have the career opportunities you want in your current role? We have an exciting opportunity for you to join the nation's largest provider of healthcare services as a Diagnostic Imaging Registered Nurse for Part-Time.
At Memorial Satilla Health, we want to ensure your needs are met. We offer a variety of comprehensive medical, dental, and vision plans along with some unique benefits including:
- Tuition Reimbursement/Assistance Programs
- Paid Personal Leave
- 401k (100% annual match – 3%-9% of pay based on years of service)
- Identity Theft Protection discounts
- Auto, Home, and Life Insurance options
- Adoption Assistance
- Employee Stock Purchase Program (ESPP)
- Student Loan Repayment Program
The Diagnostic Imaging Registered Nurse will function as an integral part of the Medical Imaging/Radiology team and provide quality nursing care to inpatient and outpatient clients in the Medical Imaging Department. You will care for patients across the lifespan and must be prepared to handle all unexpected emergencies that occur during any imaging/interventional procedure.
What you will do in this role:
- You will perform RN duties in any of the following areas: general diagnostic, interventional/therapeutic procedures, nuclear medicine, ultrasound, computed tomography, magnetic resonance imaging and breast imaging.
- You will thoroughly explain and answer patient and family questions.
- You will assess patient and provide proper documentation in patient's chart.
- You will be responsible for assessing the nursing needs and initiating appropriate intervention for patients in the Medical Imaging/Radiology Department.
- You will communicate with physicians and other healthcare colleagues on the effectiveness of care.
- Must be a graduate from an accredited school of Nursing: Associate's Degree in Nursing or higher is required.
- Must be licensed as a Registered Nurse in the state which you practice and/or hold and active Compact/Multi-State RN license.
- A current American Heart Association (AHA) or American Red Cross Basic Life Support (BLS) Heath Care Provider is required.
- A current American Heart Association (AHA) or American Red Advanced Cardiac Life Support (ACLS) Heath Care Provider is required.
- Prior Critical Care experience is preferred.
Memorial Satilla Health is a 200 plus bed, full-service, acute care medical center that has been providing high-quality medical care to the greater Waycross community and southeast Georgia region for more than 60 years. The facility, in the HCA Healthcare South Atlantic Division, attributes its success to the team effort that is focused on caring for you and your family. Memorial Satilla Health employs a staff of over 600 employees and more than 300 physicians who work hard every day to combine safe, quality medical care and advanced technology with compassion and understanding. Key specialty services include Cardiac, Orthopedic, Surgical, Rehabilitation, Sleep and Birthing Centers. Additionally, Memorial Satilla Health treats more than 45,000 emergencies each year and has an extensive Behavioral Health program.
Waycross, GA, and its neighboring town of Blackshear, GA, collectively offer excellent public schools, an active art and theater group, several golf courses, and an excellent array of hiking, fishing, camping and boating. With many large tracts of land available, excellent housing, and low real estate costs, our locale is the perfect place for families.
HCA Healthcare has been consecutively named a World's Most Ethical Company by Ethisphere Institute since 2010. In 2018, HCA Healthcare spent an estimated $3.3 billion in cost for the delivery of charitable care, uninsured discounts, and other uncompensated expenses.
Be a part of an organization that invests in you. We are actively reviewing applications. Highly qualified candidates will be promptly contacted by our hiring managers for interviews. Submit your application and help us raise the bar in patient care!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Our Company's recruiters are here to help unlock the next possibility within your career and we take your candidate experience very seriously. During the recruitment process, no recruiter or employee will request financial or personal information (Social Security Number, credit card or bank information, etc.) from you via email. The recruiters will not email you from a public webmail client like Gmail or Yahoo Mail. If you feel suspicious of a job posting or job-related email, let us know by clicking here.
For questions about your job application or this site please contact HCAhrAnswers at 1-844-422-5627 option 1.
Apply on company website