SCHEDULE: PRN/Per Diem
Do you have the career opportunities you want in your current role? We have an exciting opportunity for you to join the nation's largest provider of healthcare services as a CT Technologist.
At Memorial Satilla Health, we want to ensure your needs are met. As a PRN employee, you'll enjoy:
- Competitive compensation
- Flexible scheduling
- 401k with employer match
- Employee Stock Purchase Program (ESPP)
Along with a huge opportunity for growth as you'll be joining one of the largest and most successful healthcare organizations in the world.
We are seeking a Computerized Tomography Technologist to join our patient-centered Imaging team in a flexible, PRN position.
You will perform CT diagnostic procedures as outlined by the radiologist. Working under the direction of the medical imaging management team, you will directly impact patient care through your knowledge, skills and abilities in diagnostic imaging, scheduling, transporting and maintaining inventory.
What you will do in this role:
- You will operate diagnostic equipment, verify images and prepare the room with necessary equipment and supplies for the procedure.
- You will be responsible for ensuring that proper diagnostic information is provided through the production of high-quality CT scans.
- You will perform CT exams on a variety of different body parts in a timely manner.
- You will complete appropriate history forms and technologist exam sheet.
- You will start I.V.s and check labs as needed.
What qualifications you will need:
- Graduate of an accredited Radiography program.
- RT and CT certification from ARRT required.
- State License may be required. (South Carolina: SCRQSA), (Florida must be licensed as a Radiology Technologist.), (GA ARRT required)
- Minimum of 1 year of experience as Radiology and CT Technologist is highly preferred.
Waycross, GA, and its neighboring town of Blackshear, GA, collectively offer excellent public schools, an active art and theater group, several golf courses, and an excellent array of hiking, fishing, camping and boating. With many large tracts of land available, excellent housing, and low real estate costs, our locale is the perfect place for families.
HCA Healthcare has been consecutively named a World's Most Ethical Company by Ethisphere Institute since 2010. In 2018, HCA Healthcare spent an estimated $3.3 billion in cost for the delivery of charitable care, uninsured discounts, and other uncompensated expenses.
Be a part of an organization that invests in you. We are actively reviewing applications. Submit your application and help us raise the bar in patient care!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Our Company's recruiters are here to help unlock the next possibility within your career and we take your candidate experience very seriously. During the recruitment process, no recruiter or employee will request financial or personal information (Social Security Number, credit card or bank information, etc.) from you via email. The recruiters will not email you from a public webmail client like Gmail or Yahoo Mail. If you feel suspicious of a job posting or job-related email, let us know by clicking here.
For questions about your job application or this site please contact HCAhrAnswers at 1-844-422-5627 option 1.
Apply on company website