SCHEDULE: PRN/Per Diem
PRN MRI Technologist Opportunity
ARRT (R) + (MR) Required; ARRT (CT) Preferred
Memorial Hospital of Tampa, a member of HCA West Florida Division, has been providing comprehensive healthcare services for residents of south Tampa for more than 40 years. The 183-bed acute-care hospital is accredited by the Joint Commission and provides 24-hour Emergency Care, Behavioral Healthcare, Cardiovascular Services, General Surgery and Imaging & Diagnostic Services. Other specialized services include an accredited Diagnostic Sleep Lab, Digestive Health, Digital Mammography, Health 4 Seniors, Interventional Radiology, Inpatient & Outpatient Physical Rehabilitation, Robotic Surgery, Ophthalmology, Orthopedics, Speech & Language Services, Weight Loss/Bariatric Surgery, Women's Health, Wound Care and Hyperbaric Medicine. Memorial Hospital is certified by the Joint Commission as an Advanced Primary Stroke Center. Recent renovations and the addition of state-of-the-art technology has kept the hospital modernized to provide high-quality medical care, including emergency medicine, diagnostic procedures, surgery, outpatient therapies and acute care for hospitalized patients. With a high caliber medical staff and a team of caring, skilled employees, it's no wonder Memorial Hospital has a long-standing reputation for excellence.
Memorial Hospital is currently accepting applications for a Florida-licensed MRI Technologist (MRI Tech) on a PRN/per diem basis in our MRI Department. Flexible availability to cover various shifts on weekdays and weekends is necessary. CRT, ARRT (MR) and BLS are required.
The MRI Technologist is responsible for producing quality, diagnostic MR-acquired images which are ready for Radiologist interpretation in accordance with hospital and regulatory requirements. The MRI Tech will also maintain accurate records for each patient and procedure.
At HCA Healthcare, we are all caregivers. Your ability to make a difference with our patients is at the foundation of all we do. For over 50 years, HCA has been committed to our patients and to our employees. If you are interested in joining a team where patient focus is #1, apply now!
- Graduate from an AMA-approved School of Radiologic Technology (Associate-level)
- Valid ARRT (R) and (MR)
- Clear/active Florida Department of Health licensure (CRT)
- Current Basic Life Support (BLS) certification
- Knowledge of the use and maintenance of equipment specific to MRI
- Knowledge of anatomy, physicology, sterile technique and patient positioning techniques specific to MRI
- Knowledge of safety practices relative to radiation safety, hazardous material and infection control policies
- Able to communicate effectively in English, both verbally and in writing; additional languages a plus
- Basic computer efficiency; MEDITECH a plus
- Customer service abilities including effective listening skills
- Critical thinking skills, decisive judgment and the ability to work with minimal supervision in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to perform work that requires frequent standing, bending, reaching, squatting, and kneeling
- Lifting 100 lbs maximum with frequent lifting and/or carrying of patients/objects/equipment weighing up to 50 lbs
Our Company's recruiters are here to help unlock the next possibility within your career and we take your candidate experience very seriously. During the recruitment process, no recruiter or employee will request financial or personal information (Social Security Number, credit card or bank information, etc.) from you via email. The recruiters will not email you from a public webmail client like Gmail or Yahoo Mail. If you feel suspicious of a job posting or job-related email, let us know by clicking here.
For questions about your job application or this site please contact HCAhrAnswers at 1-844-422-5627 option 1.
Apply on company website