Do you have the PRN career opportunities as a PRN Nuclear Medicine Technologist that you want with your current employer? We have an exciting opportunity for you to join Memorial Health University Medical Center which is part of the nation's leading provider of healthcare services, HCA Healthcare.Benefits
Memorial Health University Medical Center, offers a total rewards package that supports the health, life, career and retirement of our colleagues. The available plans and programs include:
- Comprehensive medical coverage that covers many common services at no cost or for a low copay. Plans include prescription drug and behavioral health coverage as well as telemedicine services and free AirMed medical transportation.
- Additional options for dental and vision benefits, life and disability coverage, flexible spending accounts, supplemental health protection plans (accident, critical illness, hospital indemnity), auto and home insurance, identity theft protection, legal counseling, long-term care coverage, moving assistance, pet insurance and more.
- Fertility and family building benefits through Progyny
- Free counseling services and resources for emotional, physical and financial wellbeing
- Family support, including adoption assistance, child and elder care resources and consumer discounts
- 401(k) Plan with a 100% match on 3% to 9% of pay (based on years of service)
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Retirement readiness and rollover services and preferred banking partnerships
- Education assistance (tuition, student loan, certification support, dependent scholarships)
- Colleague recognition program
- Time Away From Work Program (paid time off, paid family leave, long- and short-term disability coverage and leaves of absence)
Learn more about Employee Benefits
Note: Eligibility for benefits may vary by location.
Our teams are a committed, caring group of colleagues. Do you want to work as a Nuclear Medicine Tech PRN where your passion for creating positive patient interactions are valued? If you are dedicated to caring for the well-being of others, this could be your next opportunity. We want your knowledge and expertise!Job Summary and Qualifications
The Nuclear Medicine Technologist for our practice provides clinical expertise to ensure all patients receive high-quality, efficient care. As the Nuclear Med Tech, you will be responsible for providing Nuclear Medicine Images of technical detail, requiring independent judgment, ingenuity, and initiative in producing quality nuclear medical exams, and providing administrative services to the diagnostic imaging department. We are seeking an addition to our team who feels patient care is as meaningful as we do.
What you will do in this role:
· You will prepare, measure, and administer radiopharmaceuticals in diagnostic and therapeutic studies, utilizing a variety of equipment while following prescribed procedures.
· You will calibrate equipment.
· You will perform diagnostic studies on patients as prescribed by physician, using scanners, or scintillation cameras to detect radiation emitted and to produce counters, scalers, and scintillation detectors.
· You will administer therapeutic dose of radiopharmaceuticals under the direction of a physician.
· You will follow radiation safety techniques in use and disposal of radioactive materials.
· You will provide care for birth to pediatric, pediatric/child patients between 1 to 11 years of age; adolescent patients between 12 to 17 years of age; adult patients between 18 to 64 years; and geriatric patients 65 years and older.
What qualifications you may need:
· Must be a graduate of an accredited AMA program with a certificate or degree in Radiologic Technology, Nuclear Medicine Technology
· Registered with the ARRT and/or NMTCB or eligible for registry
· A current American Heart Association (AHA) or American Red Cross Basic Life Support (BLS) Health Care Provider is required
· 1-3 years of experience, preferred
This role requires you to be fully vaccinated for COVID-19 based on local, state and /or federal law or regulations (unless a medical or religious exemption is approved).
Memorial Health University Medical Center has provided quality healthcare services since 1955, giving patients access to highly-trained physicians and advanced technology. Our 600+ bed hospital is one of the region's leading acute care facilities that serves 35 counties across southeast Georgia and southern South Carolina. Located in Savannah, Georgia, we are a regional referral center for heart care, cancer care, trauma care, children's care, high-risk pregnancies and high-risk newborn care. Our hospital includes the region's only Level I trauma center and children's hospital, as well as the Savannah campus of Mercer University School of Medicine.
At Memorial Health, our care like family culture extends to our patients, our people and our community. We are committed to each other because when we join together, our patients are cared for in the safest and most compassionate way.
HCA Healthcare has been recognized as one of the World's Most Ethical Companies® by the Ethisphere Institute more than ten times. In recent years, HCA Healthcare spent an estimated $3.7 billion in cost for the delivery of charitable care, uninsured discounts, and other uncompensated expenses."Bricks and mortar do not make a hospital. People do."- Dr. Thomas Frist, Sr.
HCA Healthcare Co-Founder
If you are looking for an opportunity that provides satisfaction and personal growth, we encourage you to apply for our Nuclear Medicine Tech PRN opening. We review all applications. Qualified candidates will be contacted for interviews. Unlock the possibilities and apply today!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status
Apply on company website