Do you have the career opportunities as a(an) Behavioral Health RN you want with your current employer? We have an exciting opportunity for you to join Memorial Health University Medical Center which is part of the nation's leading provider of healthcare services, HCA Healthcare. We are currently offering qualified RNs a sign on bonus of $10,000 with a 2-year commitment.Benefits
Memorial Health University Medical Center, offers a total rewards package that supports the health, life, career and retirement of our colleagues. The available plans and programs include:
- Comprehensive medical coverage that covers many common services at no cost or for a low copay. Plans include prescription drug and behavioral health coverage as well as telemedicine services and free AirMed medical transportation.
- Additional options for dental and vision benefits, life and disability coverage, flexible spending accounts, supplemental health protection plans (accident, critical illness, hospital indemnity), auto and home insurance, identity theft protection, legal counseling, long-term care coverage, moving assistance, pet insurance and more.
- Fertility and family building benefits through Progyny
- Free counseling services and resources for emotional, physical and financial wellbeing
- Family support, including adoption assistance, child and elder care resources and consumer discounts
- 401(k) Plan with a 100% match on 3% to 9% of pay (based on years of service)
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Retirement readiness and rollover services and preferred banking partnerships
- Education assistance (tuition, student loan, certification support, dependent scholarships)
- Colleague recognition program
- Time Away From Work Program (paid time off, paid family leave, long- and short-term disability coverage and leaves of absence)
Learn more about Employee Benefits
Note: Eligibility for benefits may vary by location.
Our teams are a committed, caring group of colleagues. Do you want to work as a(an) Behavioral Health RN where your passion for creating positive patient interactions are valued? If you are dedicated to caring for the well-being of others, this could be your next opportunity. We want your knowledge and expertise!Job Summary and Qualifications
The Psychiatric Registered Nurse for our department will provide clinical expertise to ensure all patients receive high-quality, efficient care. We are an amazing team that works hard to support each other and are seeking a phenomenal addition like you who feels excellent patient care is as important as we do.
What you will do in this role:
· You will contribute to quality nursing care through process improvement techniques and multidisciplinary collaboration that demonstrates positive outcomes in the delivery of patient care.
· You will manage efficient flow of patients including screening, preparation for exam, providing general nursing care, and arranging or testing and admissions.
· You will instruct patients and families regarding medications and treatment instructions.
· You will maintain and review patients' records including posting tests and examination results.
· You will administer medications in accordance with physician orders.
· You will incorporate knowledge of patient's age specific development and cultural diversity into the plan of care.
What Qualifications you will need:
· Must be a graduate from an accredited school of Nursing: Associate's Degree in Nursing or higher is required
· Must be licensed as a Registered Nurse in the state which you practice and/or hold an active Compact/Multi-State RN license
· A current American Heart Association (AHA) or American Red Cross Basic Life Support (BLS) Health Care Provider is required
· 1-3 years' experience as a registered nurse is preferred
· Behavioral Health Experience is preferred
· CPI – Must be completed within 90 days of hireWhat qualifications you will need:
- Basic Cardiac Life Support must be obtained within 30 days of employment start date
- Nonviolent Crisis Intervention must be obtained within 30 days of employment start date
- Registered Nurse
- Associate Degree, or Bachelors Degree, or Registered Nurse Diploma must be obtained within 30 days of employment start date
No Travel Travel Required
No experience Required Years of Experience
This role requires you to be fully vaccinated for COVID-19 based on local, state and /or federal law or regulations (unless a medical or religious exemption is approved).
Memorial Health University Medical Center has provided quality healthcare services since 1955, giving patients access to highly-trained physicians and advanced technology. Our 600+ bed hospital is one of the region's leading acute care facilities that serves 35 counties across southeast Georgia and southern South Carolina. Located in Savannah, Georgia, we are a regional referral center for heart care, cancer care, trauma care, children's care, high-risk pregnancies and high-risk newborn care. Our hospital includes the region's only Level I trauma center and children's hospital, as well as the Savannah campus of Mercer University School of Medicine.
At Memorial Health, our care like family culture extends to our patients, our people and our community. We are committed to each other because when we join together, our patients are cared for in the safest and most compassionate way.
HCA Healthcare has been recognized as one of the World's Most Ethical Companies® by the Ethisphere Institute more than ten times. In recent years, HCA Healthcare spent an estimated $3.7 billion in cost for the delivery of charitable care, uninsured discounts, and other uncompensated expenses.
"Bricks and mortar do not make a hospital. People do."- Dr. Thomas Frist, Sr.
HCA Healthcare Co-Founder
If you are looking for an opportunity that provides satisfaction and personal growth, we encourage you to apply for our Behavioral Health RN opening. We promptly review all applications. Highly qualified candidates will be contacted for interviews. Unlock the possibilities and apply today!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Apply on company website