DescriptionSHIFT: No Weekends
CVOR Surgical Technologist
New Hires may receive up to a $10,000 Sign On Bonus
Work Schedule: Monday-Friday from 7am-3pm with Rotating Call
Location: Medical City Plano Hospital
Medical City Plano is a full-service, 493-bed acute care hospital with more than 1,600 employees and over 1,000 physicians on staff, representing over 70 specialties and subspecialties. The medical staff at Medical City Plano is a diverse group of experienced professionals. They are dedicated and committed to using new technologies and keeping up-to-date on recent advancements in health care. Every member of our staff - including nurses, radiologists, therapists, pharmacists, support staff, management and administration - is focused on the health and comfort of every patient who comes through our doors.
We offer an excellent total compensation package, including competitive salary, comprehensive benefits and growth opportunities. Our benefits include 401k, PTO, medical, dental, flex spending, life, disability, tuition reimbursement, employee discount program, employee stock purchase program and student loan repayment. We would love to talk to you about this fantastic opportunity.
CVOR Surgical Technologist Job Summary:
Provides direct and indirect nursing services to the surgical patient under the supervision of the professional nurse, and performs tasks necessary to the functioning of the Surgical Services Unit according to the standards and policies of Operating Room care.
CVOR Surgical Technologist Job Responsibilities:
- Performs necessary technical skills in a scrub role requiring aseptic technique as delineated through standards of Operating Room care.
- Documents accurately on all records, as indicated by policy.
- Attendance and being on time, ready to work your scheduled hours is an essential job function.
- Prepares the operating room for surgical procedures.
- Ensures surgical equipment is functioning properly and safely.
- Anticipates the needs of the surgical team based on knowledge of human anatomy and pathophysiology and how they relate to the surgical patient and the procedure being performed.
CVOR Surgical Technologist Job Requirements:
- Graduate of an accredited educational program for Surgical Technologist and current CST or completion of an appropriate training program for Surgical Technology in the Army, Navy, Air Force, Marine Corps or Coast Guard of the United States or in the United States Public Health Service or employed to practice Surgical Technology in a healthcare facility prior to September 1, 2009 required.
- Minimum 1 year operating room experience preferred.
Our Company's recruiters are here to help unlock the next possibility within your career and we take your candidate experience very seriously. During the recruitment process, no recruiter or employee will request financial or personal information (Social Security Number, credit card or bank information, etc.) from you via email. The recruiters will not email you from a public webmail client like Gmail or Yahoo Mail. If you feel suspicious of a job posting or job-related email, let us know by clicking here.
For questions about your job application or this site please contact HCAhrAnswers at 1-844-422-5627 option 1.
Apply on company website