Are you passionate about the patient experience? At HCA Healthcare, we are committed to caring for patients with purpose and integrity. We care like family! Jump-start your career as a(an) EVS Technician PRN today with Medical City Lewisville.Benefits
Medical City Lewisville, offers a total rewards package that supports the health, life, career and retirement of our colleagues. The available plans and programs include:
- Comprehensive medical coverage that covers many common services at no cost or for a low copay. Plans include prescription drug and behavioral health coverage as well as telemedicine services and free AirMed medical transportation.
- Additional options for dental and vision benefits, life and disability coverage, flexible spending accounts, supplemental health protection plans (accident, critical illness, hospital indemnity), auto and home insurance, identity theft protection, legal counseling, long-term care coverage, moving assistance, pet insurance and more.
- Fertility and family building benefits through Progyny
- Free counseling services and resources for emotional, physical and financial wellbeing
- Family support, including adoption assistance, child and elder care resources and consumer discounts
- 401(k) Plan with a 100% match on 3% to 9% of pay (based on years of service)
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Retirement readiness and rollover services and preferred banking partnerships
- Education assistance (tuition, student loan, certification support, dependent scholarships)
- Colleague recognition program
- Time Away From Work Program (paid time off, paid family leave, long- and short-term disability coverage and leaves of absence)
Learn more about Employee Benefits
Note: Eligibility for benefits may vary by location.
Come join our team as a(an) EVS Technician PRN. We care for our community! Just last year, HCA Healthcare and our colleagues donated $13.8 million dollars to charitable organizations. Apply Today!Job Summary and Qualifications
Our Environmental Services Associates are on the front lines of preventing the spread of infections in the hospital. In this role, EVS colleagues have important contact with patients and clinical staff every day and use specialized janitorial tools and techniques to promote a healing environment. Join our team where your commitment to service, safety and professionalism will contribute to a positive patient experience.
What You Will Do In This Role
- You will use products, equipment and protective gear to clean and disinfect patient rooms, offices, rest rooms and other public spaces.
- You will keep all equipment in good working condition.
- You will remove trash, dirty linen and sharp containers following standard procedures in the safe disposal of infectious and hazardous waste.
This role requires you to be fully vaccinated for COVID-19 based on local, state and /or federal law or regulations (unless a medical or religious exemption is approved).
Medical City Lewisville is a full-service 190+ bed medical and surgical facility. We offer a broad spectrum of care to the communities of southern Denton County. We have emergency services at our main campus and at Medical City ER Flower Mound. Our patient tower has two floors dedicated to women's services. We have a specialty obstetrics referral center for high risk OB services. We have a Level III Neonatal Intensive Care Unit. Medical City Lewisville is a Level III Trauma Center and a Primary Stroke Center. Excellent customer service and patient safety are our top priorities. We have over 360 physicians and 800 healthcare associates. We offer a supportive environment, advanced technologies, and innovative medicines. This allows us to treat our patients with the highest quality health care in a comfortable setting. We are a part of the Medical City network of hospitals and specialists. Our patients are ensured access to leading medical experts and advanced healthcare innovations across the network.
HCA Healthcare has been recognized as one of the World's Most Ethical Companies® by the Ethisphere Institute more than ten times. In recent years, HCA Healthcare spent an estimated $3.7 billion in cost for the delivery of charitable care, uninsured discounts, and other uncompensated expenses."The great hospitals will always put the patient and the patient's family first, and the really great institutions will provide care with warmth, compassion, and dignity for the individual."- Dr. Thomas Frist, Sr.
HCA Healthcare Co-Founder
If you are looking for an opportunity that provides satisfaction and personal growth, we encourage you to apply for our EVS Technician PRN opening. We promptly review all applications. Highly qualified candidates will be contacted for interviews. Unlock the possibilities and apply today!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Apply on company website