SCHEDULE: PRN/Per Diem
Seasonal Registered Nurse Critical Care
Intensive Care Unit
Do you want to be a part of a family and not just another employee? Are you looking for a work environment where diversity and inclusion thrive? Submit your application today and find out what it truly means to be a part of a team.RN / Registered Nurse
Seasonal Position for ICU Seasonal Program Runs August 2, 2020 - April 24,2021 Schedule: Flexible Days or Nights
Program Requirement: • Completion bonus to be paid after the successful completion of 18 consecutive weeks of employment while meeting all shift requirements during that time period. Only one (1) completion bonus will be paid per 36 week season.
• All seasonal RNs are required to work a minimum of 72 hours per pay period during the seasonal period.
• Within a close geography, you may be asked to float to another facility that has an emergent staffing need.
• Four (4) weekend shifts are required each 4 week schedule period.
• During the course of the 18 week period, the employee is required to work two (2) holiday shifts (defined by Department Manager or designee).
• Seasonal Staff are PRN status employees and are subject to first call-off. There is no guarantee of hours by the hospital.
• Seasonal Staff will not be eligible for benefits, except 401(k) and retirement contribution per the PRN policy.
• Registered Nurses who are in the Seasonal program will have one opportunity to pass the clinical competency evaluation.
• Current FT/PT & PRN Level 3 employees are not eligible to join the Seasonal program for 2020-2021 with the exception of RNs that participated in the Seasonal program in 2019-2020.
• Shifts may vary based on the needs of the department.
Why Medical City Las Colinas?
Simply put, MCLC is a great place to work. Proudly serving the Mid-cities communities with innovative care and dedicated staff. Check out our commitment to our our providers here. MCLC has been recognized as one of HCA's "Most Engaged" facilities, which means you will be joining a team of highly
Our RN Intensive Care Unit teams are a committed, caring group of colleagues. We have a passion for creating positive patient interactions. If you are dedicated to caring for the well-being of others, this could be your next opportunity. We want your knowledge and expertise!
- Communicating with physicians, LPNs, radiologists and other medical professionals
- Collaborating with physicians to create a Plan of Care for each patient utilizing evidence based practices,
- Responding to inquiries, concerns, and complaints from patients and their families.
- Amazing benefits
- Retirement plan
- Working in a tight-knit team environment, which opportunities for recognition
- Growth opportunities
- Innovative vision from leadership
WHAT YOU WILL NEED:
Graduate of an accredited school of nursing, State of Texas RN licensure (or eligible), willingness to work a flexible schedule and to fill in when needed along with excellent communication skills. Previous experience in multiple critical care arenas.
QualificationsMinimum Qualifications to be considered
- Nursing: 3 years
- ICU experience of at least 2 years
Required license or certification:
- Registered Nurse (RN)
- ACLS, BLS
Compassionate, safe and quality healthcare close to home …delivered by a family of devoted professionals. Medical City Las Colinas, built in 1997, is a 100 bed full service, acute-care facility offering a wide range of services to the community and families we serve. We take pride in offering customer conveniences and state-of-the-art technology to exceed your expectations by providing an aesthetically pleasing environment and amenities such as: private rooms, concierge service, cable television, wireless internet access and an executive chef.
Our Company's recruiters are here to help unlock the next possibility within your career and we take your candidate experience very seriously. During the recruitment process, no recruiter or employee will request financial or personal information (Social Security Number, credit card or bank information, etc.) from you via email. The recruiters will not email you from a public webmail client like Gmail or Yahoo Mail. If you feel suspicious of a job posting or job-related email, let us know by clicking here.
For questions about your job application or this site please contact HCAhrAnswers at 1-844-422-5627 option 1.
Apply on company website