SCHEDULE: PRN/Per Diem
Registered Nurse – RN
Neonatal Intensive Care Unit - NICU
PRN: (As Needed)
Why our NICU?
- Only Level III NICU attached to a laboring hospital
- Highly supported Women's Services Leadership
- Nurses are encouraged to set and reach their goals
- 24-hour Neonatologist support
- Baby Friendly
- At Medical City Healthcare our nurses are FAMILY!
The NICU Registered Nurse is responsible for planning and providing individual goal directed nursing care that promotes, advocates for, and strives to protect the health, safety and rights of the individual, family and community. The NICU RN possesses knowledge of the principles of growth and development and the particular skills necessary to provide optimum patient care to the population for which he or she is employed. The RN is accountable for their practice and care coordination. The RN is expected to practice autonomously utilizing evidence based practices.
QualificationsIDEAL CANDIDATE FOR RN - Registered Nurse – NICU – Neonatal Intensive Care
- Associates (required) or Bachelor (preferred) of Science in Nursing
- Minimum 2 years recent experience in a Level III Neonatal Unit
- Must have current Texas State RN license or compact license accepted
- NRP, BLS
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Our Company's recruiters are here to help unlock the next possibility within your career and we take your candidate experience very seriously. During the recruitment process, no recruiter or employee will request financial or personal information (Social Security Number, credit card or bank information, etc.) from you via email. The recruiters will not email you from a public webmail client like Gmail or Yahoo Mail. If you feel suspicious of a job posting or job-related email, let us know by clicking here.
For questions about your job application or this site please contact HCAhrAnswers at 1-844-422-5627 option 1.
Apply on company website