SCHEDULE: PRN/Per Diem
Patient Screener Shift: PRN Night Shift 7:00 pm - 7:00 am, rotating weekends Medical City Las Colinas We are seeking a Patient Screener at Medical City Las Colinas to ensure that we continue to provide all patients with high quality, efficient care. We are an amazing team that works hard to support each other and are seeking a phenomenal addition like you who feels patient care is as meaningful as we do. We want you to apply now!
Join our team as a full time or part time employee and you will experience a total rewards package to support your health, life, career and 401K retirement including:
- A supportive and collaborative work environment
- Opportunities to progress in function, skill, and pay
- A competitive wage scale with annual merit increases
- Generous tuition reimbursement and clinical certification support and student loan repayment
- A comprehensive health and wellness package including medical, dental and prescription drug coverage
- HCA's Time Away From Work Program that combines paid time off, disability coverage and leaves of absence (including paid family leave)
- Meet and greet customers
- Take temperatures and ask COVID related questions
- Monitor visitors entrance and exit from the facility
- Work with patients, staff, and physicians with visitor restrictions and exceptions
- Screen an average of 200+ visitors a day
- Prior fast pace customer facing experience preferred
- Ability to adapt to changing environments
- BLS preferred
Our Company's recruiters are here to help unlock the next possibility within your career and we take your candidate experience very seriously. During the recruitment process, no recruiter or employee will request financial or personal information (Social Security Number, credit card or bank information, etc.) from you via email. The recruiters will not email you from a public webmail client like Gmail or Yahoo Mail. If you feel suspicious of a job posting or job-related email, let us know by clicking here.
For questions about your job application or this site please contact HCAhrAnswers at 1-844-422-5627 option 1.
Apply on company website