DescriptionSHIFT: Days (rotating weekends)
At Medical City Las Colinas, we care like family.
Just as a family does, we pull together to care for, support, and celebrate with patients and each other. Are you looking for an employer with many different career options and a people-focused culture? You've come to the right place.
Clinical Nurse Coordinator Registered Nurse
The Clinical Nurse Coordinator (CNC) ensures and delivers high quality, patient-centered care and coordination of all functions in the unit/department during the designated shift. In collaboration with other members of the management team, the CNC directs, monitors, and evaluates nursing care in accordance with established policies/procedures, serves as a resource person for staff, and models a commitment to the organization's vision/mission/values to support an unparalleled patient experience and clinical outcomes that contribute to overall departmental performance.
• Collaborates with a multidisciplinary team to coordinate, evaluate, customize, and deliver high quality, patient-centered care
• Supervises assigned personnel assuring quality patient care and efficient and effective work processes
• Supports the achievement of internal/external benchmarks, accreditations, and designations
• Assists with staff scheduling and manages all practical aspects of staff labor in accordance with patient care needs and established productivity guidelines
• Supports the efforts of the facility to improve engagement by operationalizing current nursing strategies, including employee rounding, hourly rounds, and other initiatives
Join our team and you will experience a total rewards package to support your health, life, career, and retirement including:
• A supportive and collaborative work environment
• Opportunities to progress in function, skill, and pay
• Generous tuition assistance and clinical certification support
• A comprehensive health and wellness package including medical, dental and prescription drug coverage• 401K and Employee Stock Purchase Plan • Student Loan Repayment
• HCA's Time Away From Work Program that combines paid time off, disability coverage and leaves of absence (including paid family leave)What you need to be successful: • ADN, required, BSN preferred • Texas RN license or compact license is accepted • Current BLS issued by the American Heart Association or American Red Cross required • Must have at least two (2) years of department Charge RN experience in an acute care hospital We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. About Us :
Las Colinas Medical Center is a 100 bed full service medical hospital offering the latest in high-tech equipment and friendly, competent staff. Visit our website at www.lascolinasismore.com to see for yourself why you should join our team!
Our Company's recruiters are here to help unlock the next possibility within your career and we take your candidate experience very seriously. During the recruitment process, no recruiter or employee will request financial or personal information (Social Security Number, credit card or bank information, etc.) from you via email. The recruiters will not email you from a public webmail client like Gmail or Yahoo Mail. If you feel suspicious of a job posting or job-related email, let us know by clicking here.
For questions about your job application or this site please contact HCAhrAnswers at 1-844-422-5627 option 1.
Apply on company website