DescriptionSHIFT: Days (rotating weekends)
Medical City Healthcare
Medical City Healthcare is one of the region's largest, most comprehensive health care providers and includes 14 hospitals, 7 off-campus emergency rooms, more than 50 ambulatory sites, more than 7,000 active physicians and 15,000 employees in the Dallas-Fort Worth area.
Join our team and you will experience a total rewards package to support your health, life, career and 401K retirement including:
- A supportive and collaborative work environment
- Opportunities to progress in function, skill, and pay
- A competitive wage scale with annual merit increases
- Generous tuition reimbursement and clinical certification support
- A comprehensive health and wellness package including medical, dental and prescription drug coverage
- HCA's Time Away From Work Program that combines paid time off, disability coverage and leaves of absence (including paid family leave)
The Laundry Technician / Housekeeper / Custodian is responsible for the overall processing of linens and related duties required to achieve this task.
- Receives, weighs and logs soiled linen from hospitals.
- Separates soiled linens to prevent any debris from entering the Milnor equipment.
- Sort soiled linen according to wash formula / type.
- Assists in loading / unloading Unimax washers and Tunnel washers.
- Physically and visually checks the linen for stains, rips, tears and serviceability.
- Properly folds, stacks and ties the linen for the orders.
- Recognizes and reports malfunctions of the equipment to their supervisor.
- Cleans laundry area and equipment.
- Cleans the break room and restrooms.
- Assists with processing the hospitals orders.
- Assists with the loading / unloading of the trucks.
- Assists with unloading / loading vendor / supply trucks.
- Projects a positive decisive image in support of the philosophy, goals and objectives of HCA.
- Other duties assigned.
Our Company's recruiters are here to help unlock the next possibility within your career and we take your candidate experience very seriously. During the recruitment process, no recruiter or employee will request financial or personal information (Social Security Number, credit card or bank information, etc.) from you via email. The recruiters will not email you from a public webmail client like Gmail or Yahoo Mail. If you feel suspicious of a job posting or job-related email, let us know by clicking here.
For questions about your job application or this site please contact HCAhrAnswers at 1-844-422-5627 option 1.
Apply on company website