SCHEDULE: PRN/Per Diem
Speech Language Pathologist PRN
Do you have the career opportunities you want in your current role? We have an exciting opportunity for you to join the nation's largest provider of healthcare services as a Speech Language Pathologist.
Seeking a Speech Language Pathologist for our practice who provides clinical expertise to ensure all patients receive high quality, efficient care. We are an amazing team that works hard to support each other and are seeking a phenomenal addition like you who feels patient care is as meaningful as we do. We want you to apply now.
In this role you will:
- Perform age specific patient assessments, care planning and treatments for appropriate care setting: Acute care, Inpatient Rehab, and/or Outpatient as assigned.
- Participate in coordination of care with department manager, physicians, department staff and ancillary services.
- Create an environment and culture that enables Therapy Services to fulfill the mission of the Hospital and meet or exceed its goals.
- Current Texas SLP licensure.
- Current CCC-ASHA
- Current Healthcare Provider BLS issued by the American Heart Association required.
- One year experience is preferred.
- Experience with instrumental examinations of swallowing (MBSS).
Medical City Frisco, a campus of Medical City Plano, is a world-class, 54-bed acute care hospital that offers a range of services including adult and pediatric surgery, orthopedics, robotic-assisted laparoscopic surgery, imaging and emergency services. Knowing how busy your life is, we've made scheduling, pre-registration and patient access easy. The less time you spend managing health care, the more you spend on the moments that matter most. Medical City Frisco is a “green” facility, silver LEED certified for environmental and energy efficiency.
If you find this opportunity compelling, we encourage you to apply. We promptly review all applications. If you are highly qualified you will hear from one of our practice managers. We are actively interviewing so apply today!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Our Company's recruiters are here to help unlock the next possibility within your career and we take your candidate experience very seriously. During the recruitment process, no recruiter or employee will request financial or personal information (Social Security Number, credit card or bank information, etc.) from you via email. The recruiters will not email you from a public webmail client like Gmail or Yahoo Mail. If you feel suspicious of a job posting or job-related email, let us know by clicking here.
For questions about your job application or this site please contact HCAhrAnswers at 1-844-422-5627 option 1.
Apply on company website